No announcement yet.

officially the worst thing that has ever happened to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow j...^ thats some serious shit^...I think Zach will be alright. Itll take some time, but dude, itll either work itself out or itll fade.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
      damn, sounds like she has had someone else in mind and was just wainting until he was available.

Fuck that bitch

damn i agree with what accordaffair said here..this sounds very possible. Sorry man, just get yourself together..TRY to get rid of the shit that reminds you of HER, and IF this was why she did this to you, then just like accordaffair said

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Don't worry man, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. The only thing that will help you recover is time....and eventually new poozy

Good luck, sorry to hear the bad news, and CB7t is here for ya

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i've been in the same boat as you guy, but i was seeing this girl for just a little under 5 years and then one day she says she doesn't need me anymore so here i am in Cincinnati instead of Naperville. yeah it's killer at first, kinda makes you wanna just ball up and die but you just gotta get your mind thinking of something else.

luckly i had a bunch of friends from work that got me going out with them, a little boozing, gambling and sports. i'll be honest, i still think of her right now even though it's been... 2 years? yeah she broke up with me basically around the end of '04 and start of '05. I haven't had a date in sooo long that in honesty, i don't really care right now. I just want to live and have fun.
          I want a fast car and to hang out with my friends anytime i want.

just to move on, i put all the things she gave me into a huge box and returned it to her. even though they sent it back to me, it's now sitting at a landfill somewhere in ohio.

Comment

damn. sorry dude. you seem like a good person and like to help ppl out and this has to happen this a nice guy. Just keep going man, what i do, good luck man..

Comment

hey like I have told you Zach, the KC crew is here for you. I just hope she didn't leave you for another guy, because I know you in person and a girl would be a FOOL to leave you!

And the thing about "I love you but am not in love with you"thing is bullshit, that is the worst excuse anyone can give. If only people would figure out that, that is used WAY WAY to much, its so not believable now.

Sorry again Zach.

Nicole

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                my gf of almost 3 1/2 years calls me about 2 hours ago to deliver the bad news, she's decided that she no longer wants to date me and that we are no longer dating. i have absolutely no idea what to do with myself right now. this was the one and only girl for me, and now she's gone.

fuck, sorry about the annoying 8th grade style bitching
                I promise this is a blessing in disguise. Everything happens for a reason...and I know you'll read this, and think nothing of it..You may or may not believe in the divine intervention, but God works in mysterious ways( I am not Christian, catholic, jewish, muslin, etc)....You'll know what I mean, when everything falls into place, and you find the girl you'll spend the rest of your life with.

I didn't believe it true, until it happened to me.....Albeit, it did take some time...I wouldn't trade this for the world.

Just pre-occupy yourself, it's the only way you'll get over her.
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                  I promise this is a blessing in disguise. Everything happens for a reason...and I know you'll read this, and think nothing of it..You may or may not believe in the divine intervention, but God works in mysterious ways( I am not Christian, catholic, jewish, muslin, etc)....You'll know what I mean, when everything falls into place, and you find the girl you'll spend the rest of your life with.

I didn't believe it true, until it happened to me.....Albeit, it did take some time...I wouldn't trade this for the world.

Just pre-occupy yourself, it's the only way you'll get over her.
                  very well said dude.

zach you know i'm here for you man.

Comment

Well I skimmed through your story a bit and eh well what can you do sooner or later shell probably come back. Its probably a little bit of pressure on her now to see beyond the error of her ways. We are only human everyone learns one way or the other. People are gonna be people let her do whatever she wants and you do whatever you want. All you gotta do now is be true to yourself and bind your time. Work on your car bro and dont focus on little shit or dwell on petty matters.

Who knows maybe along down the line shell feel stupid when you have a next new broad with your arm around her and her worshipping the ground you walk on with the same interests you have and so fourth. Its all a matter of time consider it destiny dont try to understand it too much just go along with the flow and itll work out trust me no trust us on this.

Comment

I feel your pain man....When me and my ex-gf broke up it was fucked...We dated for 2 years and the day she broke up with me I had just taken her and her little bro and sis to the beach and it was a great day...then it was just over...no reason...and she was also pissed at me for asking her questions about stuff...I didnt really know what to do either....Time wore on tho and It got better.

This website and my car are the main two reasons I stayed sane last year....After a year apart though we started talking again and we are now back together and doing great.

Just give her time and space and if she truly loves you she will realize how big of a mistake she made and youll get back together....If she doesnt....well then she wasnt even worth your time in the first place.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB14

Just give her time and space and if she truly loves you she will realize how big of a mistake she made and youll get back together....If she doesnt....well then she wasnt even worth your time in the first place.
                        X2

I split with my girl cause I loved her but didnt know if she was for me, we split for a summer and we got back together. Been going strong for a while. Good things happen, whether you get back together of meet someone 1,000,000x better. Sorry to hear that things werent working out.

Comment

Zach, if you need anything, let me know.

Comment

if you need anything well be here for you bro.

Comment

you're coming to washington?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                you're coming to washington?
                                I am assuming Zach is talking about her place at college, in Iowa.. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X