another dumb ricer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another dumb ricer

so i was taking to this kid about his car it was a crx he was talking about how he could mash on mustang gts and all that so i asked him what motor he had he said he didnt know but it was a 3.5 liter and in reply i asked him whered he get it he said special order from japan so i asked to see it it said yeah check it out so he popped his hood and behold a d15 i said thats funny because its a honda and honda does not make a 3.5 liter 4 cylnder motor he says bullshit so i said if ur so fast lets race and he says no i want to save my motor for bandamire what a dumb ricer huh

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

I'd LOVE to see Honda's 3.5L V6 dropped into a CRX. That would be insane... but it'd probably stand on it's front bumper.

I don't think ANYONE makes a 3.5L four... I don't even know if it's possible (well, anything is possible... it's definitely not practical!)

Comment

once you get to the 3.0 they are only v-6. The highest bored out or stroker kit, is a 2.6
      1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
      2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
      3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
      Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
      Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

LOL!!

dumb guy

toyota makes a 2.7 4 cylinder

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

944 Porsche has a 2.8L 4

We just got a Tacoma with the 2.7. Pretty strong engine; tons of low-end torque.

Comment

Dumb Ricers trix are for kids!Its always the guys with the civics and crx that say the dumbest things.No offense to anybody.
            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

No Joke Huh

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Working...
              X