Anyone recognize this CB? NY plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone recognize this CB? NY plates

Anyone recognize this CB? I found it a long time ago when I first got my CB long before I found this site. I believe it had New York license tags on it. Just thought I would see if this was ever a member here. This was the first H swapped CB that I saw pictures of... So here are the pics I have of it...

Later

does anybody know the name of that lip? or link to it?

thanks
    Members Ride

Comment

Front lip is a Xenon mild. I think it may be discontinued.

I don't know the member.

Comment

Minus the tails, rear bumper, fenders, wing and hood it wouldn't be so bad

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
          whys that? if it would have side skirts it would look alot better. yes the tails could go, but everything else could stay. the wing is also a toss up aswell.

Comment

Its just too over the top for my taste. The fender "vents" and hood just don't work with the lines of the car; same with the bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
              x2
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                Front lip is a Xenon mild. I think it may be discontinued.

I don't know the member.
                DISCONTINUED? dang what a bad move, that f+ckin front lip is sick! I wish I can get one somewhere like egay,lol

Comment

Working...
                X