No announcement yet.

Making Beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use both cool edit pro and fruity loops hadn't messed with fl lately but is not hard i use cool edit to make my music and record my lyrics on to its a good all around program i dont have a link but ill try to find one

RIP lilblue

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
      For hip hop production, I find it easier to make beats through a sampler like an Akai MPC4000/MPC2000XL.
      Yeah Akai is some good stuff. Two of my friends have them and they dropped about 3grand on each. Then my friend Lances was stolen and had to save up again. Well worth the money though...sick ass beats.

Underground Midwest Hip-Hop FTW!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Anyone used Reason 3.0, I hear you can edit things in Reason then use thoese item's in Fruity Loops.

Will's Accord

Comment

I use Acid and this freeware drum machine called Hammerhead, nothing great.

If when i get back home ill upload a song taht im workin on in acid, and its Drum n Bass, i ill also post my pseudo R&B track.
          www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

I mess w/ Reason right now,its complicated so you pretty much need to work w/ someone who nows all the plug ins and options and stuff,then your on your own its fresh w/ great sound quality!

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Working...
            X