X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: The CB Negativity

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    ...yeah, its not the uber cool 92-93, but who cares,
    Uber cool? I personally dont like the bumpers and trunks on the 92-93's. I do like the fact that they dont have the automatic death belts though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The CB Negativity

Originally posted by cb7deathride
      Uber cool? I personally dont like the bumpers and trunks on the 92-93's. I do like the fact that they dont have the automatic death belts though.
      Just my opinion, I also like the lower lip on the rear bumper better juts out simliar to the front lip on the 90-91 rather than a smooth roll like the 90-91, as well as the smaller side moldings, and the better interior console layout...

(shakes head realizing he knows far too much about cb7's for his own good)

Comment

i was just in the parking lot of walmart, and i parked next to a cb7, one drove by and i walked past one, in the redneck town of waco, tx, but ill still never get rid of mine...no matter what, got a leaking valve cover tho, i better fix that before i keep my cb7 and walk everywhere cuz it blowededededed up..... but im poor working 2 jobs and taking 14 hours this summer but ill find time real soon...anyway there everywhere here in texas....but thats cuz theyre so damn awesome

Comment

Originally posted by hampsternazi
          i was just in the parking lot of walmart, and i parked next to a cb7, one drove by and i walked past one, in of waco, tx,...anyway there everywhere here in texas....
          True enough, they're everywhere in TX. Hell, there's 4 of them in just my 200 unit apartment complex.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Texas and Cb7's get along quite well I know I want to keep my car for at least 3 more years. I love it to death. Rust free, runs good, im in need of a swap, but it still runs good. Ive spent alot of time, effort , and money into this car, and it finally seems like its all coming together for me. The kit is finally on, got it repainted, new exhaust, all i need is a swap. Even after that, I dont think I can get fed up with my Cb7. Cant get much better...looks good, and insurance is hella cheap. I think the fun with me and my Cb7 has only begun...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by hampsternazi
              i was just in the parking lot of walmart, and i parked next to a cb7, one drove by and i walked past one, in the redneck town of waco, tx, but ill still never get rid of mine...no matter what, got a leaking valve cover tho, i better fix that before i keep my cb7 and walk everywhere cuz it blowededededed up..... but im poor working 2 jobs and taking 14 hours this summer but ill find time real soon...anyway there everywhere here in texas....but thats cuz theyre so damn awesome
              hey dude before u change the seal on the valve cover u might wanna buy some paint and paint that valve cover to the color that u like. so u do two things in one.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
              X