HOLY FUCKING HELL MY CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I honestly think he's proud of being a fuckup.
    How very true. If even half of this shit happened to me I would be looking back at what I did wrong. Either karma or just the abuse that he has given his cars is catching up with him. All of this shit is NOT normal wear and tear. It was almost all caused by human error. You have to stop and think before you act.

RockinRicer and Mr. Phil must be real tight for Mr. Phil to still stick up for ricer after all this shit. I cant think of anyone that I would stick up for if they put such a nice car through so much abuse and like Deever said seems to be proud of it. Maybe thats just me though. Later

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
      what if the woman he hit in the previous story had been a 95 year old lady and she died
      Thank GOD it wasn't

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
        Thank GOD it wasn't
        True but he had no way of knowing that or whether there was an innocent kid in the backseat when he plowed into it. If I were in that position I think I would rather hit a wall then some innocent bystander no matter what their age.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          RockinRicer and Mr. Phil must be real tight for Mr. Phil to still stick up for ricer after all this shit. I cant think of anyone that I would stick up for if they put such a nice car through so much abuse and like Deever said seems to be proud of it. Maybe thats just me though. Later
          If you would even spend 10 minutes with Dave and get to know him in a personnel level you would see why.
          instead of the guy that you see that comes online and post up all his mistakes and his bullshits.
          if we all do like him and get on here and post all our craps how do you think this site would be?

Comment

Thank GOD it wasn't
            But what if it was? Then what would you say?

And so he is...what he is : a fuckup. You are defending him, because hes your buddy.

Simple.

You would tell me instead of taking a hit for yourself you'd take someone with you? Ha. I laugh at such stupidity.

Id rather take a loss of my own vehicle instead of hitting someone else.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              But what if it was? Then what would you say?

And so he is...what he is : a fuckup. You are defending him, because hes your buddy.

Simple.

You would tell me instead of taking a hit for yourself you'd take someone with you? Ha. I laugh at such stupidity.

Id rather take a loss of my own vehicle instead of hitting someone else.
              REad this
              Originally posted by RoCknRicer037
              actually it was between the car in front of me and the possibly the other 5 into oncoming traffic. i didnt ask for it to be a 21 year old pregnant lady with 4 babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                no i wouldnt do that either...i also wouldnt speed at 60 mph or whatever on a wet road.

put in the fact that he was speeding and he intentionally aimed for another driver and then think about RUNNING..yeah id say he lacks it.

Maybe you didnt read the who story? Allow me to quote you:
                I red the whole story, seems like you didnt understand me, let me break it down for you...
                -You made a clear point associating aiming for the person and and lacking common sense.
                -According to him, the decisions at the time were (1) hit the car infront of him (2) swerve into on-coming traffics.

Yes he was speeding, yes the roads were slippery but we're talking about the decision at the time(the moment that he reacted), regardless of what put him there. I would say that anyone in their proper state of mind would realize that rear-ending another vehicle is better than hitting a vehicle head on.

Comment

If you would even spend 10 minutes with Dave and get to know him in a personnel level you would see why.
                  instead of the guy that you see that comes online and post up all his mistakes and his bullshits.
                  if we all do like him and get on here and post all our craps how do you think this site would be?
                  Honestly I wouldnt come within 100 yards of Ricer with a vehicle... I wouldnt want to witness anyone being killed or losing my own life.

Yes we all make mistakes...
                  Yes we all did dumb things when we were younger...
                  Yes we all eventually grow out of that...

But at the same time I cant think of anyone that would share all of their mistakes like this... If that were me I would be imbarresed to show my face after some of this shit.

Yes I hit a parked truck when I was 16..
                  Yes I rearended a jeep on the ice that same winter..

Yes after those two incidents I matured and realized that I needed to slow down..

We all speed every now and then. But I still cant think of one good reason why instead of a wall or stationary object that I would direct my vehicle at an occupied vehicle. Might as well drive through a crowded cross walk. It just doesnt make sense to me. Later

Comment

I know in the past dave has done some things that made even wonder but remember he was at a gas station minding his own business when that shit happened. He wasnt racing or doing any antics on the road REMEMBER THAT !!!!!!!!.
                    Personally I have hung out with him , he has been to my place, and hell I have been with him filming street racing. Leave him let him be !!!!!!!!!
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

after reading through only the first page, let up guys. i mean, yeah alot of bad shit has happened, and he's asking for all the bashing he's receiving, but it's not really that necessary.

that sucks man, how bad is the damage? I saw what was damaged, but it can be damaged to a certain extent. Let's see some pictures.

I really hope you get it back on the road soon. Get a shop to look at it for anything that needs replacing, throughout the entire car, just to make sure it's pretty safe from this point on.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                        I know in the past dave has done some things that made even wonder but remember he was at a gas station minding his own business when that shit happened. He wasnt racing or doing any antics on the road REMEMBER THAT !!!!!!!!
                        True but hooking a bulb of the wrong wattage up to the stock harness is human error. He didnt have to be doing anything at the time. It is another thing that was done in the past catching up with him. Later

Comment

I have no problem making mistakes.

It's when people don't own up to them or say 'its all bad luck, shit just happens to me'...

You put a 100W bulb on a 55W harness. WTF did you expect to happen?

And I'm sorry but you really do a lot of dumb shit. I'm scared to think of what it will take for you to slow down. I was your age not too long ago, and even then I had enough sense to look back and say 'wow that was stupid'. What pisses me off about you is instead of saying that, you say 'wow why does this shit keep happening to me'? Use your head. Sorry about your car but at least you know better for next time.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            I have no problem making mistakes.

It's when people don't own up to them or say 'its all bad luck, shit just happens to me'...

You put a 100W bulb on a 55W harness. WTF did you expect to happen?

And I'm sorry but you really do a lot of dumb shit. I'm scared to think of what it will take for you to slow down. I was your age not too long ago, and even then I had enough sense to look back and say 'wow that was stupid'. What pisses me off about you is instead of saying that, you say 'wow why does this shit keep happening to me'? Use your head. Sorry about your car but at least you know better for next time.
                            ya know yaw as many times as hes cheated death id have to say he must be this guy but in disguise the angels from above prolly keep tellin the man upstairs that we are tired of saving this guy when he knows better

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              ya know yaw as many times as hes cheated death id have to say he must be this guy but in disguise the angels from above prolly keep tellin the man upstairs that we are tired of saving this guy when he knows better

lol that shit is funny
                              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                              check out my mr thread
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                                I red the whole story, seems like you didnt understand me, let me break it down for you...
                                -You made a clear point associating aiming for the person and and lacking common sense.
                                -According to him, the decisions at the time were (1) hit the car infront of him (2) swerve into on-coming traffics.

Yes he was speeding, yes the roads were slippery but we're talking about the decision at the time(the moment that he reacted), regardless of what put him there. I would say that anyone in their proper state of mind would realize that rear-ending another vehicle is better than hitting a vehicle head on.
                                not to worry team most of the people on here take shit way outta proportion thats why the site isnt what it used to be .

Comment

Working...
                                X