HOLY FUCKING HELL MY CAR CAUGHT ON FIRE>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
    not to get in anyones bad side but I agree with you, specially Ive already heard countless of people badmouthing the cb7tuner site and Ive even read on one of the honda forums how a bunch of people were very disapointed on cb7s peeps becuase they were very negative towards either newbies or people that have like this shit happend to them. so yeah I just want everyone here to be aware that were getting a growing bad repp and growwing bigger every day, but I aint going nowhere, why? cuzz Im one of cb7tuners loyal member and I represent this shit till the day I poop my pants. lol
    1) Most Honda people look down on us anyways because we don't drive Civics or Tegs.

2) Our purpose here is not to please everyone.

3) There is a very big difference between being receptive to newbies and being receptive to people who always seem to prove their ability to destroy things in a situation where that should NOT have occurred.

The fire in and of itself is unfortunate. When you take it in its place in the big picture, it shows a lack of judgement.

Go back and read his other threads on totalling the Neon, hitting the Jetta etc etc etc.

A very glaring pattern will quickly appear.

Condoning behavior like this is what gives Honda owners such a bad name. If not condoning it gives us a good name with the rest of the world and a bad name with most of the kids who trash Hondas and their reputation, then we are right where we should be.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
    X