• Show
Clear All

**applause**

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Wow Dave bro I hope youre alright. Like Mr. Phill said you know my no. Let me know if there anything I can help you with.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        yes, but when you have the option of running into either someone elses property or something that will only damage your car, why would you choose to damage someone elses property as well as your own instead of just your own. thats careless and the fact that he posted that online he should be thrown in jail. and saying that going 60mph on wet and slippery roads as an excuse for making a poor decision is stupid as well because one poor decision should not always lead to another poor decision. and yes going 60mph on wet and slippery roads is a very poor decision.
        you're 100% correct,it's something he has to live with and hopefully learn from and not to let it happend again ( YOU HEAR THAT DAVE)

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

actually it was between the car in front of me and the possibly the other 5 into oncoming traffic. i didnt ask for it to be a 21 year old pregnant lady with 4 babies.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            actually it was between the car in front of me and the possibly the other 5 into oncoming traffic. i didnt ask for it to be a 21 year old pregnant lady with 4 babies.
            But you still aimed for them..thats the point we're trying to make here.

You lack alot of common sense.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              But you still aimed for them..thats the point we're trying to make here.

You lack alot of common sense.
              So im guessing that you would go into the oncoming traffic
              I think I don't have common sense either because if it was between rear-ending someone and going head-on, i'll take the rear-ending.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                Bro ,this is after 10:00 pm at night dark as hell ,picture this " you speeding doing over 60 miles an hour on wet and slippery Roads,your car get loose on you " how much time you think you have to make a quick decision?
                don't forget it's 10:00 at night how could you tell that there is a young mother and a baby in the car?
                may be he meant to hit the car,but i don't think he even saw who was in that car til' after.
                I don't need to "picture this" because I'm not stupid enough to speed at night on "wet and slippery roads." I'll let you in on a little secret; I've never wrecked anything, ever. Do you know why? No, it's not because I'm lucky, it's because I pay attention to my surroundings and drive like I have sense. The most I "speed" is five MPH over the speed limit, ten if I'm really in a hurry.... Anybody with the slightest hint of commen sense knows in bad weather conditions, you SLOW DOWN.
                Last edited by According2Aaron; 02-25-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                  I don't need to "picture this" because I'm not stupid enough to speed at night on "wet and slippery roads." I'll let you in on a little secret; I've never wrecked anything, ever. Do you know why? No, it's not because I'm lucky, it's because I pay attention to my surroundings and drive like I have sense.
                  Let's just Hope you keep it that way.
                  nah f.ck this. So you mean to tell me you never Race your car even going over the speed limit ? .
                  if you've never done any of these well more power to you buddy ,but i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                    So im guessing that you would go into the oncoming traffic
                    I think I don't have common sense either because if it was between rear-ending someone and going head-on, i'll take the rear-ending.
                    no i wouldnt do that either...i also wouldnt speed at 60 mph or whatever on a wet road.

put in the fact that he was speeding and he intentionally aimed for another driver and then think about RUNNING..yeah id say he lacks it.

Maybe you didnt read the who story? Allow me to quote you:
                    Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

nah f.ck this. So you mean to tell me you never Race your car even going over the speed limit ? .
                      Hey no ones innocent here, I did my fair share of stupid crap when I was younger but I never intentionally put anyone in harms way, especially in traffic.

I mean hes your buddy, and your just condoning his stupidity.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

No! I don't race my car! Even if I wanted to race my car, I'd take it to a track! I don't get 30 MPG CITY out of my car by racing like a fool....

Comment

no i wouldnt do that either...i also wouldnt speed at 60 mph or whatever on a wet road.
                          that's not even if you were in a hurry?please.
                          ,ask Dave he'll tell you he was in a hurry.

Comment

that's not even if you were in a hurry?please.
                            ,ask Dave he'll tell you he was in a hurry.
                            Not everybody is willing to endanger their lives and other people's lives because they're in a hurry, speeding down wet roads....

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                              No! I don't race my car! Even if I wanted to race my car, I'd take it to a track! I don't get 30 MPG CITY out of my car by racing like a fool....
                              Seriouslly ,I Hope you keep it that Way
                              hopefully i'll be like you one day ,But it's hard to run away from MR.THRILL, he will eventually find you one day just one day

Comment

Hey no ones innocent here, I did my fair share of stupid crap when I was younger but I never intentionally put anyone in harms way, especially in traffic.

I mean hes your buddy, and your just condoning his stupidity.
                                i'm not condoning nothing nor am i defending him,his cases are just like any other cases,like you said "you did your crap when you were younger"(that sums it up).But some people just won't admit that their shit stink too.
                                he's young and that's his turn to fuck up,like i said let's hope he don't get kill or cause anyone to get kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X