My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        No pesos. Thats what its worth now
        Hehehehehe...beat you by a couple seconds, VTEC PC ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
          Hehehehehe...beat you by a couple seconds, VTEC PC ftw.
          VTEC kicked in yo!!! lol so what do you have yours set at.....oh wait you got a turbo FACK!

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

give this guy a break, shit happens
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

So far you've:
              Over-revved racing BMWs at 140mph
              Blew your transmission
              Crashed into a Jetta
              Lost control by speeding on bald tires
              And now you've ignited the headlights

And you bought this car when? November?

Way to go!
              yeah... shit happens^^^^^^^^^^ 5 fuckin times? yeah dude.. shit happens
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Yeah. Shit happens when that's what you treat your car like... 100% of the "misfortunes" that have happened with this car have been avoidable.

And Aaron, I was only referring to what happened with THIS car! I won't even go into the Neon, Mustang, or the other CB7 that I heard looked as if someone took a hammer to the sheet metal...

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                  give this guy a break, shit happens

na shit doesnt just happen to this guy.....

look for his threads....

and this is the dude that instead of hitting a fuckin wall decided to swerve at another car to avoid hitting a wall......and to think if there was an infant in the other car......

fuck that its a shame the gas station didnt explode and take his car with it....put it out of its misery

Comment

When it comes down to it,That's his life and his cars if he wants to fuck them up ok let him,if shit keeps happend to him just be thankfull that's it's not you .
                    i think he deserves some props for dealing with all the bullshits he's been trough.some of us couldn't even stomach half of them.
                    so as a friend I know he's a good guy.so let's just look in the mirror before we start taking shots ,no one is perfect ,some of us are just unlucky

p.s no Dr.Phil Jokes
                    Last edited by MR.PHIL; 02-25-2007, 07:48 PM.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

True... but when he bought that car, everyone said he was going to destroy it. He SWORE he wouldn't. It's hard not to comment every time he does something to screw it up. It's not like ANY of it wasn't avoidable. It's all irresponsible carelessness. Much of the idiotic things he's done put others in danger. I can't condone that. I can't admire that. I honestly think he's proud of being a fuckup.

Comment

x2, Mike.

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                        When it comes down to it,That's his life and his cars if he wants to fuck them up ok let him,if shit keeps happend to him just be thankfull that's it's not you .
                        i think he deserves some props for dealing with all the bullshits he's been trough.some of us couldn't even stomach half of them.
                        so as a friend I know he's a good guy.so let's just look in the mirror before we start taking shots ,no one is perfect ,some of us are just unlucky

p.s no Dr.Phil Jokes
                        Yes, it is his car and his life, and they're his to do with them what he pleases. However, other people's lives are NOT his to feck up. As mentioned before, this is the same guy who decided to rearend a young mother and her baby instead of a wall.... Sure, he should be able to decided what to do with his car and his life, but not when it puts others at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          True... but when he bought that car, everyone said he was going to destroy it. He SWORE he wouldn't. It's hard not to comment every time he does something to screw it up. It's not like ANY of it wasn't avoidable. It's all irresponsible carelessness. Much of the idiotic things he's done put others in danger. I can't condone that. I can't admire that. I honestly think he's proud of being a fuckup.
                          I agree with most of what you said,But deep inside some people love the Drama of seeing and hearing about him fucking up (that's the thing).
                          this is true life people get hurt in mess like this seriously even die.
                          let's hope he don't get kill and even kill anybody .
                          i'm just speaking as a friend not that i'm defending anybody.

Comment

All I am gonna say is there are careless/ignorant drivers out there wherever you go. And this is one of them.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                              x2, Mike.

As mentioned before, this is the same guy who decided to rearend a young mother and her baby instead of a wall.... Sure, he should be able to decided what to do with his car and his life, but not when it puts others at risk.
                              Bro ,this is after 10:00 pm at night dark as hell ,picture this " you speeding doing over 60 miles an hour on wet and slippery Roads,your car get loose on you " how much time you think you have to make a quick decision?
                              don't forget it's 10:00 at night how could you tell that there is a young mother and a baby in the car?
                              may be he meant to hit the car,but i don't think he even saw who was in that car til' after.

Comment

You should also invest in a fire extinguisher. they have a small one at home depot that covers all three types of fires. Honestly you're very lucky it wasn't a fuel fire or something of that nature. because throwing water a fire under the hood of a car is a VERY bad idea. Water can be almost as bad as throwing gas into the flames of certian types of fires.
                                Should have just used OEM wattage bulbs
                                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X