Clear All

Originally posted by LinX
    Thats JJ for ya.

And that's why I can't stand her.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
      And that's why I can't stand her.

Wel, it's all done for theatrical effect, and everyone in the "courtroom" knows it.
      Hoperfully most of the viewing public knows it as well.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        i would sue Judge Judy for saying all the shit she said.
        You DO understand it's a TV show, right? Everyone in the "courtroom" understands that things are blown over the top for theatrical effect, and has signed waivers and disclaimers to that affect.
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Yea, I know it's a TV show.

A lot of things they do are really, really not even legal. All the Judges in these T.V. shows abuse their powers and make fun of people. But its all for the show.

I really hope it isn't real, because some of those cases are just OUTRAGEOUS and the verdict is even more so. Also, for the defendants/prosecutors to let them selves be humiliated like that and not say anything? FUCK NO, I'd be raising hell.(if the show were true)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            Yea, I know it's a TV show.

A lot of things they do are really, really not even legal. All the Judges in these T.V. shows abuse their powers and make fun of people. But its all for the show.

I really hope it isn't real, because some of those cases are just OUTRAGEOUS and the verdict is even more so. Also, for the defendants/prosecutors to let them selves be humiliated like that and not say anything? FUCK NO, I'd be raising hell.(if the show were true)

Actually, TV show or not. the rulings are real. People's Court, Jude Judy, Joe Brown, they are all real judges.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X