• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judge Judy PWNS!!

http://www.brothatsmint.com/2007/02/...-ebay-scammer/

god DAMN IT this is awesome!!!

DEATH TO SCAMMERS!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

hahahahaha
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

haha she thought she was slick....

fat broad..GET A JOB..ahaha

Comment

"You are a scamming coward!!!"
        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

nice!

Comment

bwhahhaaha!!!! fucking awesome.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I can't stand Jude Judy. The e-bay thing is one thing. But Judy had no right to bring the womans children into this and threaten her with child services, she also had no right asking her about her tax return information. that is personal information. All Judy had to do was get the facts the pertain to the case. What did the auction say? what was the feed back, ect. the auction had NOTHING to do with the womans family life. like she said. she didn't harm her children and just because she scammed someone online child services would laugh at Judy. And then to insult the womans weight. Not very professional like.

Don't get me wrong. what the woman did was wrong. but Judy need's to stay on the facts of the case and not try to be all high and mighty and try to use her "powers" to scare people. If I were that woman I would turn around and sue Judy for harassment.

She is also a man hater. Anyone that watches the show (like my mother does every day) will see that 99% of the cases where is a man vs a woman, no mater what what the woman did right or wrong, the man always looses.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i would sue Judge Judy for saying all the shit she said.

Also, it wasnt a scam. What the lady did IS wrong and dirty, but if she actually did state in the auction that it was for the pictures only, then she did not scam anyone.

It is the buyers own stupidity to not read the whole auction.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  Also, it wasnt a scam. What the lady did IS wrong and dirty, but if she actually did state in the auction that it was for the pictures only, then she did not scam anyone.

It is the buyers own stupidity to not read the whole auction.

Well, we didn't get to see the listing, so it's hard to say. but chances are that "photos only" was in small print, which your right, the buyer should read all print, but most people don't and as you said it was wrong and dirty of the seller to do that. But that is still a scam. Like Judy said, the seller messed up by describing the item in details (like the weight of the phone).

Aside from all that I don't understand why people would buy things like electronics or cars on E-Bay. Things like that you shouldn't by without being able to check it out and make sure it works.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

unfortunately, the law can't really protect consumers from sneaky business practices...such as this case...even though there might have been some phrase claiming the auction was for only two pictures of cell phones, it is obviously meant to deceive the buyer...

...I admit, the judge should have stuck to the subject at hand instead of talking about that lady's children and such.

Judge Judy to the Rescue
                    DEVOTE

Comment

I disagree. Scammers like her that take advantage of people that way shouldn't receive any kind of mercy.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Yes, people should read everything in an auction, however, their not reading everything does NOT justify tricking people into paying hundreds of dollars for pictures of the items they were tricked into buying. That's wrong. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                          I disagree. Scammers like her that take advantage of people that way shouldn't receive any kind of mercy.

She didn't receive any kind of mercy. But personally attacking her and her family is wrong. It had nothing to do with the case at hand.
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What she did was a SCAM! And the reason JJ took it to a personal level was to maybe protect the kids. Honestly, would you like to have a mom like that? A thief, a scammer, a bullshit artist! JJ thinks that this woman is probably fucking with her tax returns, but you know what, she's probably right! Fuck that, she deserved what she got and I hope the IRS finds something.

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                              She didn't receive any kind of mercy. But personally attacking her and her family is wrong. It had nothing to do with the case at hand.
                              Thats JJ for ya.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                              X