AGLOCO-The Next AllAdvantage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGLOCO-The Next AllAdvantage...

Well after reading up on the current happenings of this "get paid to" stuff, it has become pretty clear that most all of it does not work. However, this has to be one of the better programs that can work online. The same creators of Agloco are the same as the original AllAdvantage group that had been several years ago. Anyways, the creators have become smarter, and instead of people making actual money with points, they actually share "stocks" of the company, so the program will not actually pay out more than they have. Also, this one is just where you have to install a toolbar, which however is not available yet. You don't have to click a emails or visit websites or anything of that sort. You just surf the web. Anyways if you're interested, you should join!

Just a head start: Agloco

Btw, if you have never heard of AllAdvantage you should read up ;P. They actually worked!
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

I signed up for it awhile ago, wrote a bit about it a bit on my blog ( http://dinnerpics.blogspot.com ) but I have ZERO referrals. That's due to me not really knowing anyone, and those that I do know don't sign-up for anything lol. Hopefully it'll be good as it's hyped up to be. The Viewbar is supposed to be released early March

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I was a member of AllAdvantage back when it first started... like, back in 99-00. I got a couple checks from them. Probably not enough to cover all the online time (dialup AOL at the time) but my parents paid for it then!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        I was a member of AllAdvantage back when it first started... like, back in 99-00. I got a couple checks from them. Probably not enough to cover all the online time (dialup AOL at the time) but my parents paid for it then!
        well I was reading about it, and the first people who did it and enlisted other people to do it were making 25k a month...The regular people were making about 25-150 a month...thats crazy !!!
        Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
        Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Working...
        X