I feel like a new man. Maple here.. *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like a new man. Maple here.. *pics*

So yeah, my buddy on a car forum I talk to, well we have met like a year ago at a meet and shit. I told him i was going to make him a website for his company, and i never did. we randomly started talking. I told him my chick problem and how i could get hot chicks, he said you CAN. Im like okay.

So last night we went to this sweet bar/club thing called mantra. it was neat. http://www.mantrarestaurant.com/ombar.html

I rolled up with some HOTTEST chicks ive ever hung out with. Armanian chicks. oh dear.

I was in this girls Bmw x5 suv and it was sick. another girl had a silver SLK and some kid has a m3. It was WILD. They were SO fucking hot. He told me to live it up. So yeah I came and it was an awesome time. Hopefully the pictures will be put up on facebook sometime today. But Dear lord i was in heaven. I was actually talking to this brazilan chick and she was so wasted, she kept buying me drinks it was awesome i was so wasted.

But yeah it was a fucking good time. got a few kisses ya know? then we left. and left with motivation that I can do it again and be with amazing people.

well iI just wanted to inform you im done with the ugly, and in with the hot.

a few pictures of the chicks I was with are below..

and the girl i kinda hooked up with whos awesome lol

Last edited by Maple50175; 02-24-2007, 12:08 PM.

Instead of "being with amazing people", why not be an amazing person?
    2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
    Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
    1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

rich hot chicks ftw!

you may of stepped up to the majors but you might have to swing the bat in the minor league if all else fails...good luck

jdmCITY.com

Comment

yeah steve something like that.

oh top of this, mom hit my car backing out of driveway sweeet

Comment

yeah! i wanna see pictures, I was dancing and shit, I never do that stuff hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            So yeah, my buddy on a car forum I talk to, well we have met like a year ago at a meet and shit. I told him i was going to make him a website for his company, and i never did. we randomly started talking. I told him my chick problem and how i could get hot chicks, he said you CAN. Im like okay.

So last night we went to this sweet bar/club thing called mantra. it was neat. http://www.mantrarestaurant.com/ombar.html

I rolled up with some HOTTEST chicks ive ever hung out with. Armanian chicks. oh dear.

I was in this girls Bmw x5 suv and it was sick. another girl had a silver SLK and some kid has a m3. It was WILD. They were SO fucking hot. He told me to live it up. So yeah I came and it was an awesome time. Hopefully the pictures will be put up on facebook sometime today. But Dear lord i was in heaven. I was actually talking to this brazilan chick and she was so wasted, she kept buying me drinks it was awesome i was so wasted.

But yeah it was a fucking good time. got a few kisses ya know? then we left. and left with motivation that I can do it again and be with amazing people.

well iI just wanted to inform you im done with the ugly, and in with the hot.

a few pictures of the chicks I was with are below..

and the girl i kinda hooked up with whos awesome lol

ehhhh....Lebonese girls are my shit :-) but I'd hit that
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

the girl with dark hair looks like shes on meth.

Comment

ya lebanise chics ftw i have one that wants 2 get with me and she is gorgeous
                visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

good job maple u steped it up from farms animals to hott chics
                  For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

its funny how you still managed to messwith the ugliest one

Comment

Originally posted by DhN

LOL.

ahahahahaha, anyway. they look kinda wierd, but a definate upgrade from the big girl you were once with.
                      props?

Comment

Originally posted by boosted4life
                        good job maple u steped it up from farms animals to hott chics
                        Oh Christ!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          Sad but true...

Comment

ya i figured everyone tears maple down i thought i give him a compliment for once

Comment

wtf is up with that chick? she's orange!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X