No announcement yet.

tax return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1098T is just the tuition you paid to your college that can be deducted...

Me and the wife got 1,336 from feds
    894 from state.... w00t
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Im pretty pissed. I havent gotten any of my T4s from work. By what date do you southerners have to get your taxes in by?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          1098T is just the tuition you paid to your college that can be deducted...

Me and the wife got 1,336 from feds
          894 from state.... w00t
          you serious?

i didnt get shit last year...this year i have W-2's from two jobs, my interest paid for student loand AND interest paid for a CD AND two school tution thingies. im starting to get excited.
          *shrugs*
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            you serious?

i didnt get shit last year...this year i have W-2's from two jobs, my interest paid for student loand AND interest paid for a CD AND two school tution thingies. im starting to get excited.
            *shrugs*
            Yeah some how it calculates in to etheir the hope fund or the lifetime credit, which ever benefits you the most. but hopefund i think you can only do twice in your life time.

I had interest paid on our house, interest paid on my wifes school loan, her 1098T which was like 8k, mine was only 511 dollars so it didnt help any, Property taxes.

You can also claim a certain % for work related clothes, if it isnt paid for by the company. Unions dues..... All sorts of goodies.

I could really careless if i get money back, as long as i break even at the end. MY theory, i could be wrong tho- If you over pay(take out as much as you can each year, so you get a refund at the end, via how much you claim.) the goverment is making money of your money. And good knows I dont really like the way the Government uses our money. Someday ill be able to vote and make a difference. w00t

And EVERYONE who goes to school should get a 1098T if you dont, talk to your school.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I owe.

- Rob -
              92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
              85 Toyota 4Runner
              1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
              2008 HD 1200N
              2009 HD 883N

Comment