No announcement yet.

Whats your definition of dating..murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being able to survive on your own is a bit muddy as well. technically, people on life support cant survive on their own, however, I dont think you would see many abortion advocates saying they should be left to die.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Ugh... he's going through the terrible twos... I think I'll have an abortion.

LOL! EXACTLY what I was aiming for.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        being able to survive on your own is a bit muddy as well. technically, people on life support cant survive on their own, however, I dont think you would see many abortion advocates saying they should be left to die.
        That is true, but putting people on life support could be construed as interfering with life just as much as taking it early.

In fact the topic is equally heated and equally as sensitive.

Euthanasia, Abortion, and religion.

All very sensitive.

For me it wouldn't matter, as I would not want an abortion, but that is just where I personally decided to draw the line.

Comment

age doesnt matter, i was in a relationship for 3 1/2yrs and we where 4yrs part. a few chicks that im talking too are younger than me at least by 2yrs. i wont go anything lower than 4yrs

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
            age doesnt matter, i was in a relationship for 3 1/2yrs and we where 4yrs part. a few chicks that im talking too are younger than me at least by 2yrs. i wont go anything lower than 4yrs

This is true.

The age difference also matters less as you get older. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
              that depends on a lot of things. see, my girl and I, we weren't even friends.

we met, and there was instant attraction. we skipped the whole friends part.

we met, went on a date, considdered each other boyfriend and girl friend. two more dates later, we're lovers.

fast, i know, but we feel nothing is wrong. and things arent bad in our relationship.

in my personal EXPERIENCES, going out with a friend, dosent always end up too good. sometimes it may...
              I second this

Comment

I think it can be on some smoke and mirrors thing too. Ive dated broads that where slightly older 4years ahead of me that want to take over my life telling me to ditch the cb7 ,and slightly younger broads 3 years younger that are still on lockdown. The thing thats crazy about this situation is that ive dealt with broads and had to bow out of that because they seem to be on their second childhood and stay stuck in that thug loving mentality its just so sad. he best thing to do if you cant take up to having a child end the suffering before it begins just get the abortion immediately fuck what everyone else thinks. This is what causes negligence and more delinquent actions of other people. Perfect example the maury show. Whenever it comes to relationships dont rush shit take your time and youll meet the right one for you.

Comment

Working...
                X