another Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another Q

sorry for all thethreads, i onlyhave time to really use the computer once a week, so i ask all my Q's then.

so, tomorrow i'm going to get inked up on my arms, i'm getting the quote from tale of two cities by dickens, ya know the best of times worst of times. i'm gettin the good part on one arm, and bad on another, so they contrast eachother, i'mgonna have each side of my body contrast the other since i fee like i got split personalites.

my Q is, should i just use the contrasting sentences, or continue on with the entire quote...i.e...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all doing direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

should i just use the bold part, or continue with all of it?

and yes my keyboard is actig wierd thats why its missin leters and spaces, keeps cutin out pissin me off

Comment

also anyone know of agood font i should use?

Comment

Working...
      X