so accordztech ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so accordztech ...

was supposed to be at my house like an hour ago to help me install this fuckin speed sensor in my moms 91!

update: That fool went the wrong way and ended up in vallejo ... like 12 miles south!! ! hahahaha

Comment

LOL...and I thought Massachusetts drivers were bad jk
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

its a bitch installing the vss. i just replaced mine recently and its not that easy.. good you got someone installing it for you
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

lol if u think that vss is hard to install try taking off and reinstalling the shaft vehicle speed sensor.>>> the mechanical part that goes in the tranny. vss its easy just got to have pacience.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

well we got it done and then went and ate mexican food ... the waitress got pissed cause i drank hella iced tea and me, accordztech, and his buddy went through 5 of the little bowls of chips.

Comment

whats up, i left napa at about 1.30..got home at about 2.20...

lol my average speed was 90 mph..i was fuken tired...

it wasnt hard, it was hella easy, wish his engine bay was cleaner though lol.

70 miles away from me doesnt seem that far, good food melt, thanks!
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

it would of helped if we had the right part!! we got it off a 92 from maple....lol the connecctors are differnt, yet i finalyl realized that i can just take out the female connector and use the male connector! tada

kinda ghetto but hey the shit works lol.

the girl at the resturant was hot! damn havent seen any girls like that here =)
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

oh and we took the intake off of the cb7, and let melt run it. hahahahha it was fuken loud!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

is the vss just hard to reach? my speedo cuts off and on so i'm thinking it just the wires but it may be the whole unit.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

nah its easy, remove the intake tube, if u have a manual u may have to take out the shifter lines..which is like 3 bolts and 2 pins.

but if its an auto its easy as pie.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

5-speed...i've been trying for quite some time to undo the wire plug but i can't get both hands down there...guess i'll have to keep trying
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          5-speed...i've been trying for quite some time to undo the wire plug but i can't get both hands down there...guess i'll have to keep trying
                          u gotta unbolt the vss first from the tranny. once u do that, then it will be so much easier to disconnect the harness from it.
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

heres some pics.

Accordztech workin on it

This is what a motor is supposed to look like

And not like this you clean freak!

all the cars (black one far right is my cd5)

Speed sensors are different, one being held up is the new one which musta come out of an auto (bought from maple)

old one

woot ... new one works

then my homie came over in his 04 corolla s and chilled with us for a bit

Comment

dropped cd5 > undropped cb7

no its still not as low as mine

then after these guys left my mom said she wanted the bumper repainted also since it got hit (again)

primered

Comment

Working...
                              X