Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone Please Help Me Out....Im Bummed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone Please Help Me Out....Im Bummed.

Ok, So i had a good night, Fixed a few little things wrong on the CB, Talked to this bad ass lil chic and ended up taking her out to dinner. Come home about 1-1:30ish only to log on here and see a PM from a guy i sold my headlights too. He said one looked good, and the other was smashed to pieces....I shipped it USPS, Insured supposedly to $110, (exact cost of the trans action supprisingly) and iI even had a bad feeling about it and the lady at the counter said "it'll arrive just fine, we take good care of our parkages".

Well yea fuckin right lady.

so now im stuck wondering what im suppost to do, Im not gonna leave the guy hanging, But I dont feel liable to replace them due to the fact that they were intact when i shipped them, and took the time to insure them. i even tried to get a tracking number but she said Canada didnt accecpt them or some bs.

So im stuck between a rock and a hard place....

Where do I/We start on a insurance claim??
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

oh, i guess thats the answer to my pm'd question, lol......we both dont know....

i wasnt trying to depress you dude, it sucks for both of us...i know youre a good seller, and the product is beatiful if its intact, lol. should i be taking pictures of everything maybe? i havent thrown out the glass yet, but i have pulled it out of the frame of the headlight unit......so damn complicated, why doesnt the US just make us a vassal state or something so we dont have to go through the hassle of shipping, lol j/k

anyhow, yeah, if anyone else here has dealt with shipping insurance claims, itd help us both.....thanks
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
      I shipped it USPS, Insured supposedly to $110, (exact cost of the trans action supprisingly) and iI even had a bad feeling about it and the lady at the counter said "it'll arrive just fine, we take good care of our parkages".

Well yea fuckin right lady.

so now im stuck wondering what im suppost to do, Im not gonna leave the guy hanging, But I dont feel liable to replace them due to the fact that they were intact when i shipped them, and took the time to insure them. i even tried to get a tracking number but she said Canada didnt accecpt them or some bs.

So im stuck between a rock and a hard place....

Where do I/We start on a insurance claim??
      I have no idea why you feel you're "stuck".
      You don't feel liable? Who is, then....the buyer?

Make the claim. Did you think purchasing insurance was going to put a magical defensive sphere around your package?

What do you mean by "supposedly" insured to $110? It is or it isn't.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

I am pretty sure with USPS that the original sender has to make the claim on the insurance. Make the claim, get the money, and send it to the dude.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

i work where we ship ups and stuff veryday so ilkl talk 2 mt boss on monday and let ya kno dude but i think that u have to get pics of the product and show them 2 usps and they will handle it
          visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
          For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

http://www.usps.com/insuranceclaims/welcome.htm

Try this.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i''ve received damaged goods via USPS before, sure it was just a few dvds but yeah it's true that the sender has to file the claim.

Comment

lol @ making this post on the same board where you sold the lights and where the buyer also frequents.

Comment

^^Whats wrong with that? I needed help figuring out how to insure it out, so i asked.

But anyways, Thanks for the worthless post!

Thanks for your input guys.
                  Last edited by heylookitsdylan; 02-17-2007, 10:44 PM.
                  -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                  newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

He's certainly not bashing the buyer... He's asking for help in rectifying the situation. I think that's damn honorable. He could just say "oh well, they were fine when I shipped them!" And leave it at that. I know many companies that would do just that, and they're supposed to be professional!

Comment

Working...
                    X