my civic title is no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my civic title is no good

Damn man... I'd say just let it go and try to get the CB7 back. Sounds like that Civic is a POS anyway. You can still get your hatch, just one in better shape. hell, you should've been able to trade an H22 CB7 for much more than what you got.

It would be cool if you could get your old car back plus some extra cash because the guy is a douchebag... The you could just redo the CB7

Why did you get rid of the Accord anyway? I can't remember...

man thats fucked up, kick his ass C bass... has he responded yet?
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Keep us posted man. Thats B/S. I got ripped off on my 240sx when i bought that, paid 4 grand for a car with a "new" motor that blew after 3 weeks. Im never going to buy a car from a private party again. Anyways, get your title, or your car, or the money or whatever, then beat his ass into nothingness!

Comment

thats *** ... those guys better get you your shit.

Comment

ya let me know whats up.pm me.

Comment

What a fucking mission. I think everything will turn out ok, just give this guy the benefit of the doubt.

I find normally in situations like that the best way to handle it is properly (legally), firmly, basically let the other party know that you are a MAN and that an ass whipping could be on the horozion without actually saying it. I find that the threat of a confrontation is more intemidating then actually mentioning it.

Plus it's not the smartest legal thing to do. Besides you know men, it could turn into a sword fight when it doesn't need to be.

Just stay your course. I'm sure it will work out fine for you. Good luck man.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

yo fizz he call you yet? or is he avoiding you?

Comment

Working...
              X