Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought from him and got my shit lickety split. he seems to be a hit and miss guy. eh oh well. hope it works out for you
    -sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Sounds like bad business.

Will's Accord

Comment

when i bought my itrs from him it was 2 months before they were shipped

Comment

forget the "eh oh well" people that take peoples hard earned money need their knee caps busted! Mafia style

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
            forget the "eh oh well" people that take peoples hard earned money need their knee caps busted! Mafia style
            Thanks Man im glad that other members on the board have my back even though I am a new member. 2 months to ship ITR's???? damn i can save up pocket change and buy my parts new by then haha. Why hasnt maple been banned from classifieds yet?

Comment

whatever210 looks like we are in the same boat. I found a guy that maple took 150 of his cash for red clears and never shipped them

Comment

honestly ill talk to deever. i understand maple is a "friend" of ours here. But this is unacceptable. I know deever has warned him about not sending out things or taking a long time. Maple needs to be put on the scammer watch list.
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i never dealt wit maple, but i guess he dont believe in karma.

shit gets back to you, LOL, look at his fuckin cb7 history, his cars takes a shit just like the civic gonna do.

refund or BROKEN CAR maple, which one??

gl man...

Comment

Maple might look at this thread and keep going, proly dont wanna make a post.

Will's Accord

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                      honestly ill talk to deever. i understand maple is a "friend" of ours here. But this is unacceptable. I know deever has warned him about not sending out things or taking a long time. Maple needs to be put on the scammer watch list.
                      Thanks Soy I love how tight this CB7 community is. I dont want to upset people and start fights, I just wanted to make people aware of what he is doing so they dont fall into the same trap. Maple will do this weather or not this post is here. Karma is right, now hopefully karma will send me a $60 check. Jk. I dont wish anything bad upon maple im a peaceful person.

Comment

Originally posted by ksucd5
                        Thanks Soy I love how tight this CB7 community is. I dont want to upset people and start fights, I just wanted to make people aware of what he is doing so they dont fall into the same trap. Maple will do this weather or not this post is here. Karma is right, now hopefully karma will send me a $60 check. Jk. I dont wish anything bad upon maple im a peaceful person.
                        You ever notice his number is advertised on his sig....

As for soy...yeah whatever.

:edit:

Wayne Sobanek aka Maple50175

Cell:978-746-0341

Email: Maple50175@gmail.com

Finding his contact info isnt so hard when you look it up and hes advertising it.

Look next instead of making a rant thread. Maples had some crappy luck but whatever resolve it thru emails.
                        Last edited by HenRoc; 02-15-2007, 08:26 PM.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by ksucd5
                          I dont know where you are, but the northeast has been buried in snow for the better part of the week. even if he HAS shipped it, it might not hvae gotten to you yet because it cant.

its been 3 days. shut the fuck up.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            I dont know where you are, but the northeast has been buried in snow for the better part of the week. even if he HAS shipped it, it might not hvae gotten to you yet because it cant.

its been 3 days. shut the fuck up.
                            he said he paid 2 weeks ago, reading owns you

Comment

Bottom line is, you pay money for something. regardless of the time frame the seller should have enough sense to know that it is not their money, somebody else shelled out the cash, and they are obligated to let that person know whats happening... unless he is lieng dead in his apartment from some new exotic STD he's caught form one of those craiglists cats he's been going around with.

Comment

for all you people know he could be.

Deev has asked MANY times to keep this shit off his board. I would have hope it would have stayed where it belongs.

EDIT: His away says hes at work. Ill let him speak his pat when he gets back.
                                -Mark-
                                CB7
                                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X