This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anybody talks to maple...

Can you please tell him to contact me about my parts I paid for or refund me? he claimed he would ship monday in my other thread that was locked, and its thrusday with no responses to pm's from him. I dont want to hate, I just need my stuff. maple if u read this, im just trying to do what I can to get my stuff, no offense or anything dude.

good luck with that..

Comment

I bought some parts from him in the past and never had any trouble. Sorry to hear your transaction didnt go as smooth. Good luck. Later

Comment

maples shady..yeh hes had SOME good transactions..but alot of people have had problems..i sent him 100 bucks....never gave me my trunk

Comment

he tried to sell me a timing belt and water pump for 50 bucks. i almost took it, good thing i didnt though.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Great in not going to see my money or my parts am I? Im sure he will pop up here and give me an excuse, I just want my shit. he got his payment overnighted to him so he could supposidly send stuff out 2 weekedns ago. ughhh

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
              I bought some parts from him in the past and never had any trouble. Sorry to hear your transaction didnt go as smooth. Good luck. Later
              X2....i think I purchased twice from him...1st sale was successful and the 2nd sale he refunded my cash.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I havent seen him on lately lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I bought parts from Maple once...

got my stuff in a reasonable amount of time... I don't remember if it was fast or slow...

but there were a couple of things missing... I let Maple know and he shipped out the rest the next day...

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

It seems like there are a few successful transactions to be had from him, but i've read that he does this, gets the money and stops responding to pms. grr I want my 60 bucks back plus the dang 15 it cost to ship to him. Maple come on way to cheat a newb in college.

Comment

honestly he has been known to ship stuff no issues half the time. and then the other half no one ever hears from him. If you want to chance it do it, if not dont do business with him.
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i havent ever dealt with him but i dont think i will ever. he just always complains about not havin money or cheapin oput one or the other. like when he sed he didnt wanna spend 16 dollars on a oil pan gasket. wow i just dont like dealin with ppl that dont like to do things right the first time they do things.
                        cant wait till im all done

Comment

maple clear your pm box. i cant send you my adress info you wanted.

Comment

the fool is broke but has a newer Civic or did he ever get that Civic? i hate when people do this shit! Get the guy his parts or money!

Comment

maple i need my axles or money back.

Comment

Working...
                              X