English Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

English Paper

I have to write an English paper that is a comparing/contrasting essay. It has to be between 1 and 2 pages long and it can be on any topic I choose. Naturally, it's going to be about cars. I was thinking about doing it on the difference between N/A engines and F/I engines and how they tune. Does anyone have any other ideas? This will be interesting to see what my professor says, hehe.
    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

That would be a very interesting paper to write lol.

Does your professor know anything about cars?

Where do you go to school? I just noticed you are in Huntsville. I go to UAH.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

1-2 pages is pretty short for a comparison of n/a vs. forced induction. if i were you, i'd take an easier route and choose manual vs. auto.

Comment

Lol that's hilarious I have the same comparison/contrast essay to do for University in about 2 weeks the only difference is the teacher is giving us 6 topics that we have to choose from. Like marriage/single life and compare 2 similar t.v show i.e Family Guy and the Simpsons

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
          That would be a very interesting paper to write lol.

Does your professor know anything about cars?

Where do you go to school? I just noticed you are in Huntsville. I go to UAH.
          Not much at all, I mentioned it to him and he had no idea what naturally aspirated meant, lol. Its ok though. And I live in Huntsville but I go to school at UAB. You're the first person I've seen that lives anywhere near though. I have a lot of friends at UAH though, incl. my ex...

Originally posted by minoreparations
          1-2 pages is pretty short for a comparison of n/a vs. forced induction. if i were you, i'd take an easier route and choose manual vs. auto.
          Which is why I asked for other ideas. Auto vs. manual is a good idea though. Whatever I do I have a week to do it. So still looking for more ideas

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
            Lol that's hilarious I have the same comparison/contrast essay to do for University in about 2 weeks the only difference is the teacher is giving us 6 topics that we have to choose from. Like marriage/single life and compare 2 similar t.v show i.e Family Guy and the Simpsons
            Heh. That would could be fun too. Where do you go to school?

Member's Ride

Comment

I'm a sophmore at the University of Ottawa, we can keep in touch with this topic...pm me if you need any help or vice versa

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                I'm a sophmore at the University of Ottawa, we can keep in touch with this topic...pm me if you need any help or vice versa
                Definately man. I've always been pretty good at english. I was going to be an english major but I went with music technology instead.
                If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling your cb?
                Last edited by b-bomb; 02-15-2007, 03:32 AM.

Member's Ride

Comment

i'm gonna pm one of you guys if i need help then, cause i got a 3 1/2 page paper due in a couple days. it's a definition paper an i'm runnin outta ideas...mainly i just need someone to revise grammar and shit before i turn it in. i gotta get a good grade on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                    precisely
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Stick it to the man and write like 6 pages on NA vs FI so you can school your professor.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
                        Definately man. I've always been pretty good at english. I was going to be an english major but I went with music technology instead.
                        If you don't mind my asking, why are you selling your cb?
                        The reason I want to sell my car is because I really want an ITR and before I even think of getting one I have to sell mine.

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22

Comment

It can be done, you just dont have to go all out and compare EVERYTHING about the two.

I have to read 4 articles and write 4 summaries... blah

And some *** book work and some damn writing home work.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                            It can be done, you just dont have to go all out and compare EVERYTHING about the two.

I have to read 4 articles and write 4 summaries... blah

And some *** book work and some damn writing home work.
                            Yeah that's basically what I was gonna do. I'm gonna make it true but honestly I could bs the whole thing and my professor would think I was the smartest guy ever, lol.

Member's Ride

Comment

I have to write my paper tomorrow in class and I have decided to do it on N/A vs F/I and I just won't go into super detail. Whatever I can fit in in an hour and 15 mins. What main points should I hit? Like low compression for turbo, high for na, obviously explaining what the two mean would be first and talking about gear ratios (I will explain that it is the diff. b/t the 2 on a manual tranny to keep the paper short). What else though?

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X