Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about college, i dont think i can ask my counselor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This question would very easily be answered by asking the admissions dept.

If you are not comfortable with that for whatever reason, then you could always visit the campus and speak with some of the students.

You probably won't have to go far before you find someone who is familiar with the dorms.

Make sure you do a full cost analysis too. Living in the dorms is often more expensive on a per person basis than living in an apartment or house that is bigger with the same number of people.

It does have some advantages though.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      why cant you talk to your counselor about that?
      X2.
      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
        X2.
        eh, i dont really know. shes kind of dismissive. but she's helped me out in the past. im pretty sure she could answer one question.

but w/e. about that

thanks for all the feedback peps. im still working sheeyat out.

long time to go, anyways

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yea, go there and check out the housing alternatives.

My ex goes to UCLA and they have traditional dorms and suites. In the traditional dorms, they had the front desk deal with visitor passes and whatnot. At the suites, access is granted by ID cards so no visitor limitations and if you know someone who lives there you can just go in. Or wait until someone goes in and sneak in behind them...

When I stayed at UC Irvine, they had regular dorms, university managed apartments and community houses. I lived in a community house. No visitation limits and they allowed alcohol. And the community housing "village" contained the sorority and fraternity houses so there was usually a party going on somewhere.

So go check out what options they have.

Comment

Working...
          X