Average Milage per gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpham
    i drive better than you....you drive like my grandmother....sitting hella close to the steering wheel with your like pillow....
    well like mother, like grand mother. your mom wanted me to ride close to her all the time! maybe thats why i do, and i am full seat back....the way your mom likes it =).

o and he drives a truck!

xplode, looks like we have post whore #2
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i average 525-550km/tank (55l)

best ive ever had was moving across the country, i had constant 750+ tanks
      MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
      i pulled over and looked under the hood.
      the engine was still there...
      ...silly light!

Comment

your mom wanted me to get a truck....more room in the back of the bed....your back seat wasn't cutting it anymore....

and one more thing...someone had to give your car some action...since you never got any before(never got close to the plate)...and no your left hand doesn't count....

Head Games Intl

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
          i average 525-550km/tank (55l)

best ive ever had was moving across the country, i had constant 750+ tanks
          DAMN! I was abouto come in and brag about my 510 mile tank (with hard driving... Lots of it ) but that's just untouchable!

Anyway, tpham, stop whoring...
          Ztech, stop instigating! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
            DAMN! I was abouto come in and brag about my 510 mile tank (with hard driving... Lots of it ) but that's just untouchable!

Anyway, tpham, stop whoring...
            Ztech, stop instigating! :P
            notice mine's in Km, not Miles
            MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
            i pulled over and looked under the hood.
            the engine was still there...
            ...silly light!

Comment

I finally filled up my tank to "Full"
              That was because i was driving all the way to NYC.
              On my trip up there and back i got 350miles.
              That was to the last drop, because i remember i drove with the
              yellow light for like 16 miles....

Comment

i just emptied my tank from full and i got 270ish and that is taking it easy, not revving or anything like that but like someone else said once it gets to the halfway it just goes away. it rediculos, i know i cant spell. i guess i need a good tune-up whenever i can afford it

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

i usualy get 380-400miles for about 14.5gallons. the most i have gotten is like little over 550 miles to a tank. best mileage was like 35mpg. this was after all my mods. i used to get 300-320 for a tank and around 22mpg
                  My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                    i usualy get 380-400miles for about 14.5gallons. the most i have gotten is like little over 550 miles to a tank. best mileage was like 35mpg. this was after all my mods. i used to get 300-320 for a tank and around 22mpg

you have a 5spd?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

auto, f22a4, 171k miles, tune-ups done every 3,000 miles.
                      My members ride thread

Comment

Man I dunno how you guys get such good mileage...I think my best tank had 150 or so miles from that NJ meet I went to. I think I got like 370 or so miles from 14 gallons, so ~26mpg which is on point for EPA estimates of 50/50 city/highway. On average though, I get ~270-300, but that is from the worst kind of driving possible: 60mph highways with traffic lights. The worst part is, I spend more time getting from my house to the highway (which is like 2 miles) than I do on the highway (usually ~6 miles to work). My clutch is slipping too which probably doesn't help, and my O2 sensor is shot as well. Once I get those fixed and change my fuel filter I should be good though...

And anyways 20-22mpg is what we're rated at for city driving, so I'm not too far off. My dad's M45 gets about 16MPG, and he does a lot of highway driving...plus he barely uses the gas...and he has to use premium. SUCKS FOR YOU BRO!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

averaged 15 miles to a gallon in the city for my truck and maybe 24 mpg on highway..

I just filled up the fucker on Sunday...now its wednesday and its at a 1/2 tank.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Gez driving easy I get 23.xxmpg! No way!
                            Driving more agressivly I get almost he exact same wft?!

- Zipcreature
                            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

man i havent ever payed attention lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                                Gez driving easy I get 23.xxmpg! No way!
                                Driving more agressivly I get almost he exact same wft?!

- Zipcreature
                                Yeah I tried to slow down, I got maybe 2mpg better mileage, so I just said fukk it...it's not how much you floor it, it's how much you stop and go. If I could cruise at 50mph w/o stopping for my commute I'd be getting Civic mileage...

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X