No announcement yet.

Average Milage per gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well gee..i always do it..lolz...well im going to get a new fuel filter now...i posted in tech forum about which one..if nothing ill go with brandy OEM....
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

where exactly is the fuel filter? is it something i can replace myself or is it something honda needs to do?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

thanks alot fizz! Whats the most recommended filter? oem or what?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          i never let mine get below a 1/4 of a tank unless i just have to......it's bad on the fuel system...the shit that collects in the bottom of the tank will get sucked up into it and that's not good
          i know, i shouldnt let it get down that far but im just lazy.

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

I don't know how the hell everyone is squeezing this milage out of their Accords I must drive like a real asshole. The best mileage I ever got out of my F22A1 was 312 miles. The best mileage I ever got out of my H22 was my last tank at 304 miles. On an average I would have to say I get 250 miles from my tank sometimes less and sometimes more. On premium to so that licks nuts.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Maybe you Floridians just drive like maniacs.

Dunno, my car has always given me good mileage. gained 2-3mpg w/ exhaust. lost 3-5mpg w/ rims/tires. hehehe.
              Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

update, filled up with 14.02 gallons and 274 miles...alot of granny driving....still sucks....
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

accordztech. that is some pretty poor mileage. I'll get 19 mpg if i'm gunning it left and right. I average about 21-23.8 mpg driving 1/2 city 1/2 highway (80 mph highway). I usually see how many miles i have before the 1/2 empty mark. I can usually get 180 miles at the 1/2 way point. Anything after that point just seems like gas is leaving like there's no tomorrow.
                  BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

I think I get pretty good gas milage(upper 20's), but last time I went home, I realized how much rain effects the gas mileage...I usually can get home, back, and still have some gas from a full tank. But last time, It took a little less than 3/4 of a tank to go 175 miles cuz it was pouring the whole way. And thats Florida Rain...When I would go under an overpass, it would feel like I was flooring it because it was dry under there. I will have to check what i currently get next time i fill up.

Comment

i don't know how many times the lot of u go WOT but i'm getting like 356-370 miles on a full tank...and thats usually not taking it easy. Oh and the gas left in the tank when the light comes on is actally alot. When i first got the car i had to test it out and ran it down till the engine light was on. I then found a deserted road and did about 20+...yes 20+ Full throttle passes from 0 to about 90mph and still did not run out of gas, i then drove around the town another 25-35 miles or so and still didn't run out lol. Went back to the deserted road and did about 5 more WOT passes. It finally ran out like 5 miles after i my last pass...and of course i had a small gas tank in the trunk for my testing. Stupid test but i had to know the limits of my newfound machine at the time.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Ok, just before the second Mid-Atlantic meet today, I filled my tank with 93. I drove about 320 miles, flooring it and revving at the other guys like crazy, and driving at 4k RPM for a good deal of the time (80 in 5th, with my short-ass gears).

The amazing thing is that I still have about 1/3 of a tank left! Perhaps when everything settles, it'll be more like 1/4... Still... That's like 480 a tank! Something's gotta be screwy...

Comment

i wasted about 25 bucks on gas, from north nj to md (the meet) and that was a total of 255 miles and my tank was about a little off halfway in the tank tho, that is alot of miles per gallon on highway running i think

i got home with 505 new miles on the f22 saturday nite

Comment

you guys should be happy about your gas mileage...i get about 220 if i'm lucky...and it cost about 25-30 bucks to fill up...and that's with 3/4 of an empty tank...and my car for a fact has never ever hit red line...the highest it's ever gone is 4000rpm

Head Games Intl

Comment

Originally posted by tpham
                              you guys should be happy about your gas mileage...i get about 220 if i'm lucky...and it cost about 25-30 bucks to fill up...and that's with 3/4 of an empty tank...
                              ^^^doesnt know how to drive

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i drive better than you....you drive like my grandmother....sitting hella close to the steering wheel with your like pillow....

Head Games Intl

Comment

Working...
                                X