Average Milage per gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average Milage per gas tank

The other gas thread made me think, what does everybody get milage wise on average per tank of gas?

I get about 300-330 per tank, 50/50 city and highway

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

best tank (so far): 475mi (fill up was ~15.4g)
    worst tank (so far): 350mi (fill up was ~14.7g)

i don't drive like a maniac all the time. i'm sure i could get it down to 20mpg if i tried hard enough, but why stress out my 140 hamsters.
    Last edited by usc; 09-23-2003, 02:04 AM.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

i never fill up full tank... i usually put in about 7 gallons (roughly half a tank) worth. i get about 160 miles for those 7 gallons.

so... probably... est. 350-400 on a full tank (17 gal)... just a guess though.

Comment

SE's get better gas milage i think when compared to other accords..i forgot where but i saw a comparison for all the cars.

i get about 320 a tank...thats to the bottom..

if i really floor the car, i get like 270....

i never changed my fuel filter...have to order it tomorrow...

i used to get like 270 max...then i cleaned out intake systems and now i get alot better milage =)
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

why's my milage so bad

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            250-300 a tank and i drive the hell out of it.......
            how do you get it to be so good? my bro's h22 lude drinks gas like a fish

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i just went from stockton CA to monterey ca over the weekend, and i had about 345 on the trip meter, and i did my mileage, and i hit about 28.8 MPG, not bad for driving 70-75 all the way thru hills pulling the AC in an automatic
              10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

Comment

gas milage on the freeway rocks..i can be up around 340...but usually i like to mash it....

man u live in cali..there is a meet comming up, check the regional forum under pacific..id like to see u there.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i think my best was 470miles on one tank coming back from florida. the 92 is definetly a highway car for gas

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

ahhh imperial wtf.

i get 4OOkms (approx) to a tank

idont know miles ahhh us should switch to metric
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

speaking of mileage again, i just got 220 miles to 6.5 gallons (highway miles)

Comment

i jsut realized that there are like 2 gallons left when the gas hits redline....so if i calculate that..and i fill up with 14 gallons..that means i still have 3 gallons left...so someone help me...if i get 295 per tank...whats my MPG total for the whole tank?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i have 275 on the clocker and i fill up with 14 gallons.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

14 gallons plus the extra 2 gallongs in my tank...lolzs i didnt know itw as that bad....

fuel filter for sure..never been changed....everything else is tuned to the max. clean wise that is =)....

last i checked it is getting lower and lower....

Retro!

Hater

Comment

best ive gotten on one tank is around 500 miles....spokane - seattle - spokane almost. if i fuck around i will get like 340-350. i usually go pretty far down on my gas tank. when the little light turns on i go about 20-30 miles past that cause im lazy. ran out of gas once....the gas light had been on for about 40-45 miles

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
                              X