Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official CB7tuner.com Calendar is here! (yeah, so it's a little late...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We tried to match them to the seasons where we could... others got their cars on their birthmonth as requested, where we could (well, Mike did most of the layout... about 99% of it! )

Ben, Shane, PM me if you seriously have an issue. We can change the name, or even put both on there. You have my reasoning for the way things were done (and at the time of the submission, it was still Ben's car... it has since been sold to RayRay, and we won't get into that situation here!)

Be sure to grab the calendar now when it's cheap! Right now, there's no markup (we get nothing from it, but I want to hook up the members with the lowest price possible.) Next Sunday, the price will go up $5. THEN it'll help the site, but it won't be cheap (like it's cheap now... damn expensive Cafepress! )

Comment

my only take is that shane you sold the car bro and since you put the for sale sign on it doesn't mean its ur car.
      I beat a couple of people have sold their show cars and later seen it in a magazine. But the fact is you sold it, its no longer yours. You shoud be proud that someone has the respect to keep it well maintained and not change it. But its whatever.

Good job deev and mike for the calender.
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I understand the concern, but realistically, you forfeit your right to control what gets published when you sell the rights to it.

In selling the car, you forfeited your right to control what happens to it.

One of the downsides of building it I guess.

Phempa never took credit for building it, he simply submitted a picture of when it was in his possesion.

He has a right to do that.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

The calendar looks awsome. Plan to get one soon

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
            my only take is that shane you sold the car bro and since you put the for sale sign on it doesn't mean its ur car.
            I beat a couple of people have sold their show cars and later seen it in a magazine. But the fact is you sold it, its no longer yours. You shoud be proud that someone has the respect to keep it well maintained and not change it. But its whatever.

Good job deev and mike for the calender.
            Mike did all the editing and proper resizing... as well as work up a good presentation of all the considered pictures that were submitted. He solicited those submissions as well! I just slapped them on cafepress and made it availible. I have to give credit where credit is due!

We WILL be having a calendar every year (on time ) from here on out. Feel free to take some great pics of your cars! High-res is important. Crappy quality pics won't be accepted! We'll eventually write up a good auto-photography DIY (we need one anyway) so people can do their very best!

Seasonal pics would be great. Snowy winter, cloudy/rainy spring, flowery spring, baking hot summer, colorful fall... That doesn't mean we'll ONLY put pics in the months that fit the image, but it's nice to try that. Nobody wants to see a CB7 on a snowy hill in July!

Comment

i can get one shipped to canada no problem eh.?? lol

How much CND??
              My Ride...

Comment

Looks Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I just ordered mine!

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                  i can get one shipped to canada no problem eh.?? lol

How much CND??
                  15.00 USD = 17.5108 CAD

That's not counting shipping.

Comment

put in your address and go to check out... it'll tell you how much. They can't charge you if they don't know a credit card number anyway!

Comment

Well, i ordered one... not because "the grey" cb7 is in it, but because a bunch of HOTT cb7's are in it.

Shane, my offer still stands... If you want a calendar, it's on me.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                        ok... i wont complain about NOT being in the calendar... im pissed cause the car IS in the calendar.

ban me if you want... but fuck that!!!

i created that car from the ground up and someone else gets repped for it cause they bought it before the calendar went out. not hating on ben, but that car shouldnt have been used at all. and to top it all off, its not even phempa's car anymore.

i know its not that big a deal, but its the principal of it. basically, for anyone that see's or buys this... all the work and love ive put into that car is passed on to someone else. really fuckin irritating!!!!!!

maybe some of you can understand. for those that have put so much into their car... would you want someone elses name next to it??? yes its sold, but to anyone that knows anything, theyll always know it as my car.
                        damn, someone's still in love.

edit* who made up these shipping prices...kill me with this shit.
                        Last edited by wed3k; 02-13-2007, 08:29 PM.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Is there anyway those of us without a CC can get our hands on one of these? LMK. I have been waiting for this to come out. Just don't have a CC. If I can't get one without a CC I will talk to the rents or maybe Bri (SoCqT08) will let me use her's just this once. Good Job cp[mike]! Later

Comment

I'd be willing to take money orders or checks from people without credit cards and order them a calendar.

PM me for info (calendar costs $20 shipped now, will be $25 next week)

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              damn, someone's still in love.

edit* who made up these shipping prices...kill me with this shit.
                              Cafepress sucks with that... the shirts only have a $1-2 markup as well. Honestly, I've never seen any profit from that store. Any profit goes to pay for that premium storefront, and most times I have to pay a few bucks as well! Not much, but it still sucks. Their base prices are way high, and their shipping costs are pretty harsh too. Still, they're the easiest way to get such a variety of products without having to spend a fortune up front for stock that may or may not sell! The only reason for going with them is the fact that there's no way I would be able to afford such quality and variety if I had to pay for the stock out of pocket (especially with all the different sizes for the shirts!)

The calendars will be $25 shipped next week, as Phempa said. $20 shipped now. I know it's a high price to pay, but it's the only CB7 calendar there is... and the only method we have of providing them! Once the price goes up, the $5 markup WILL be helping the site... much more than the shirts do.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Cafepress sucks with that... the shirts only have a $1-2 markup as well. Honestly, I've never seen any profit from that store. Any profit goes to pay for that premium storefront, and most times I have to pay a few bucks as well! Not much, but it still sucks. Their base prices are way high, and their shipping costs are pretty harsh too. Still, they're the easiest way to get such a variety of products without having to spend a fortune up front for stock that may or may not sell! The only reason for going with them is the fact that there's no way I would be able to afford such quality and variety if I had to pay for the stock out of pocket (especially with all the different sizes for the shirts!)

The calendars will be $25 shipped next week, as Phempa said. $20 shipped now. I know it's a high price to pay, but it's the only CB7 calendar there is... and the only method we have of providing them! Once the price goes up, the $5 markup WILL be helping the site... much more than the shirts do.
                                well, ill wait and pay the 25 so that i can help the site even more.

need to save my money for mexico bitches!
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X