Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official CB7tuner.com Calendar is here! (yeah, so it's a little late...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to hear any complaining about not being in the calendar... I'M not in the calendar!

I think next year we'll have even more submissions, which will be really cool. The only person that is guaranteed a place in the calendar (assuming they have a pic good enough) is the Accord of the Year. Thankfully aww_shiet had lots of good pics, because that was pretty much determined AFTER we started with the calendar!

Comment

Ima get a few once I replenish the fundage a bit.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        I don't want to hear any complaining about not being in the calendar... I'M not in the calendar!

I think next year we'll have even more submissions, which will be really cool. The only person that is guaranteed a place in the calendar (assuming they have a pic good enough) is the Accord of the Year. Thankfully aww_shiet had lots of good pics, because that was pretty much determined AFTER we started with the calendar!
        ok... i wont complain about NOT being in the calendar... im pissed cause the car IS in the calendar.

ban me if you want... but fuck that!!!

i created that car from the ground up and someone else gets repped for it cause they bought it before the calendar went out. not hating on ben, but that car shouldnt have been used at all. and to top it all off, its not even phempa's car anymore.

i know its not that big a deal, but its the principal of it. basically, for anyone that see's or buys this... all the work and love ive put into that car is passed on to someone else. really fuckin irritating!!!!!!

maybe some of you can understand. for those that have put so much into their car... would you want someone elses name next to it??? yes its sold, but to anyone that knows anything, theyll always know it as my car.
        Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 02-13-2007, 03:16 AM.

Comment

I agree with the Dr. ^^

i really didn't do anything to that car aesthetically except for the headlights...

ALL credit for the standing of that car should have gone to you, Shane.

PM me your address man (lost it).... I'm buying you one of these calendars.

Comment

^^ i kinda agree with that, but that also comes with selling a car that you put work into. Its hard to part with a car, even harder to see it in someones hands...

im gettin 2 calendars!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

just bought one!

Comment

We had discussed that when we put the picture in. Honestly, we barely had enough quality pictures, and that was one of the best we had. The picture was taken when the car was in Phempa's possession. There are very few of us that are the original owners of these cars. Yeah, I know you put most of the work in there, but at the time, it was Ben's car. It's not like he won the Accord of the Month with it. Nothing about the merits of the car's build got it in the calendar. It's just a pretty picture of a CB7.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                  ok... i wont complain about NOT being in the calendar... im pissed cause the car IS in the calendar.

ban me if you want... but fuck that!!!

i created that car from the ground up and someone else gets repped for it cause they bought it before the calendar went out. not hating on ben, but that car shouldnt have been used at all. and to top it all off, its not even phempa's car anymore.

i know its not that big a deal, but its the principal of it. basically, for anyone that see's or buys this... all the work and love ive put into that car is passed on to someone else. really fuckin irritating!!!!!!

maybe some of you can understand. for those that have put so much into their car... would you want someone elses name next to it??? yes its sold, but to anyone that knows anything, theyll always know it as my car.
                  x2

I told cp mike about it, but I guess nothing was done. I'm pretty sure everyone that knows that car was made by Shane agrees with what he said.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    We had discussed that when we put the picture in. Honestly, we barely had enough quality pictures, and that was one of the best we had. The picture was taken when the car was in Phempa's possession. There are very few of us that are the original owners of these cars. Yeah, I know you put most of the work in there, but at the time, it was Ben's car. It's not like he won the Accord of the Month with it. Nothing about the merits of the car's build got it in the calendar. It's just a pretty picture of a CB7.
                    If it's really a problem, it can be changed. I believe I stated my reasons for it, however. If you want to make the decisions, please, be my guest. However, those that DID make the call have put in countless hours (and dollars) in the development of this site and the products we put our name on.

Comment

Why am I not in the calendar!!! I am gonna go pull a columbine. Haha i keed. Who cares if you didnt make it or not? Its not like its the end of the world. But yea I agree with the Dr. BUt for those that have been on this site long enough know its his =D.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

this is one calender i would keep up for a few years

i will have to wait til payday since the funds are low

good job guys it looks hot!

jdmCITY.com

Comment

i can understand Drs take on it but my take is that if you know its his car then thats cool, if not then it doesnt matter anyway?!?!

Obviously he wanted Phempa to have the car since he sold it to him, and Ben has done a good job keeping it up and maintaining it and unless im wrong submitted a pic to be part of the calendar so he should get the credit.

Unfortunatley it isnt kangs car no more so thats life....

well good job to all that made it and thanks to all that had a hand in making it, i think it looks beyond awesome!

Comment

just ordered mine....yea

thanks for all the guys that work on it
                            H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

I agree with Mr.Kudang.

but shit happens...

I really like typeG's picture it actually fits christmas time

Comment

just bought one
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X