X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disturbing children's cartoon, banned from TV

I found this on youtube. it very creepy. check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3z2Pm7Iwg
    Last edited by Night Wolf; 02-22-2007, 12:12 AM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

thats some wierd shit...im disturbed by watching it.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

I may have just crapped my pants. Who the hell made that? what where they thinking?

Jezze, I've got the shivers

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

haha thats a straight acid trip right thier man
        ]

Comment

yeah Im not sure what show its from.

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

wow, that was messed up.

Comment

SWEET. i swear there was shit like this on tv when i was a kid. maybe thats why im fucked.

Comment

That's obviously something someone made and posted it as "creepy children's show" to get hits.

I find it hard to be scared by claymation though?

Comment

lmao..grown ass men creeped out by clay,,fuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    That's obviously something someone made and posted it as "creepy children's show" to get hits.

I find it hard to be scared by claymation though?
                    I doubt somebody made it just for YouTube hits. I think the animation is too good to've been just thrown together for hits. I think some nutjob made it and somebody else stumbled upon it and posted it.

Comment

eh, that was kinda dumb. im going to bed.

Comment

its scary to know stuff like that exists, and the fact that children could be watching it, i dont think they would get it at all in fact. have you ever noticed on little kid cartoons they sometimes throw in adult humor like spongebob and i dunno others of the top of my head but yeah. i remember pinky and the brain was more like adult humor too.
                        ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                          its scary to know stuff like that exists, and the fact that children could be watching it, i dont think they would get it at all in fact. have you ever noticed on little kid cartoons they sometimes throw in adult humor like spongebob and i dunno others of the top of my head but yeah. i remember pinky and the brain was more like adult humor too.
                          This is true, however, Pinky and the Brain is funny, not disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                            I doubt somebody made it just for YouTube hits. I think the animation is too good to've been just thrown together for hits. I think some nutjob made it and somebody else stumbled upon it and posted it.

when I first saw it, I thought it came from that cartoon network show where they show funny clips of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                              when I first saw it, I thought it came from that cartoon network show where they show funny clips of stuff
                              Robot Chicken? I don't watch much television so I could be wrong, but, I think that show might be action figures, although, they might use claymation too.

Comment

Working...
                              X