Car broken into!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car broken into!

ok so it finally happened to me. I was at school (UNH), and stayed over night wednesday. Got up next morning with 13 missed calls from the police and my mom and my bro and everyone else. My car was broken into, not only did the assholes break all my windows, but they put something in the gas tank, tore apart my interior, took my cd player, and took all my aduio equipment in the trunk. all in all......4k+ worth of audio equipment gone, over 500 worth of installation parts gone, several hundred worth of instal help gone, over 3k worth of damage so far.....the shop is still looking everything over and updating me on the damage. so i am pissed and it totaly ruined my week. not only did they break into my car but they destroyed it and stole all my stuff including a radar dectector and my oakley sun glasses. worst part is my insurance company may not pay for the audio equipment.....not sure as of yet. police are looking into it but they say they won;t find the guy. i have been searching ebay and amazon for past few days and talked to alot of people to c if i can find out who did it. i am beyond depressed. i don't know what to do, all my stuff is gone, my babey was raped by some fools. and i may not even get money back to repalce it all. .........ugh
    My members ride thread

usual question..

with all that shit in your car.. did you have an alarm?

Comment

The most pain free thing you can do for yourself if have a very simple HU, and nothing else visible. Dont make your car a theif magnet. Reguardless, sorry to hear, keep your fingers crossed that insurance will pay it out.

Comment

that sucks, if they break into the car and take what they need its not fin but whateva...but they start fucking shit up.

thats when they cross the line and deserve to be dragged via tied to car.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

no i didn't have an alarm at the time.....the weird thing was i orderd a scytek vision guard8000 last week becuase i was going to be spending alot of time at UNH overnights and we have had a few tire slashings and broken windows lately but that sit.. and the HU was a black face flip down.....u seriously couldn't even tell i had a HU unless u really looked at it. either way it's all gone.
          My members ride thread

Comment

This Happen To Me 19 Years Ago, Cept It Was Onlya Cd Player, A Cd Player 10 Years Ago Was The Shit Beside Tape Players, But This Is The Reason Why I Dont Spend So Much Money Jamming To Music, It Gets Hoodlums To Break Into Ur Car For Lousy High Priced Boom Boom, I Hope U Find That Person And Stab Him Int He Neck. Seriously
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

well look on the bright side of things, you still have your cb7

i had 2 cars stolen in the past year, along with 1800 dollars. i didnt recover one of the cars, and the other was the found on the road the same as yours.
              ]

Comment

that sucks, but i honestly dont feel bad for anyone that spends that much money on audio, etc. and doesnt get an alarm either BEFORE you spend that kinda money or RIGHT after.. thats just retarded..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                  that sucks, but i honestly dont feel bad for anyone that spends that much money on audio, etc. and doesnt get an alarm either BEFORE you spend that kinda money or RIGHT after.. thats just retarded..
                  the only retarded person is the jackass who stol his shit, obviously its not a smart thing to do but i dont have an alarm either i feel bad for you man because we should be able to go around with our cars unlocked but thier are people in this world that will take advantage of you.
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    the only retarded person is the jackass who stol his shit, obviously its not a smart thing to do but i dont have an alarm either i feel bad for you man because we should be able to go around with our cars unlocked but thier are people in this world that will take advantage of you.

but the reality of the situation is that you CANT. You HAVE to be prepared to protect your investment. Im with Jeff here. it sucks, but I dont really feel all that bad for him.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

not to sound callous to the topic starter cause it really sucks to have your shit stolen, but $4000 in audio equipment is no joke. you can build a very high quality car audio/video system for $4000 (and you better believe you're not the only one who knows what you had) so it seems with so much invested in your car you'd also have some type of alarm to protect yourself.
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

maybe in a major city or where theft is high/LIKELY would you get an alarm but....1) very few people know what i have in my car 2) even if i had an alarm system, my car was parked over a mile away, i wouldn't be able to catch them if i wanted to. 3) the only thing you could possibly see in my car, if u stopped and looked reeeeeall hard was the black faceplate. 4) so ur telling me that u only feel bad when the guy has an alarm system? hmmmm makes me wonder if those that think that are any better than the guys that stole my stuff....
                        My members ride thread

Comment

can a mod just close this post.....clearly i made a mistake venting about my problem here.....
                          My members ride thread

Comment

thats shitty man, my sister goes to UNH so ic an ask her to keep an ear for out for any system or parts or anything like that

Comment

thanks man i appreciate it
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X