anyone dip tobacco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williamsvt
    it's one of the nastiest habits i have, but i dont like smoking ciggs..

school is real stressful this semester, so i started needed the nicotine again...

my favorite is green apple, anyone else?
    peach

nice audi

94 GSR | 93 GSR

Comment

I have to say, im not a fan of either. Im one of those lucky persons who doesnt have that addictive gene so i dont feel the need to smoke, drink, etc. but i do get the urge to smoke like once or twice a year, anyway...ive only known a handful of ppl who dipped/chewed. Its not one the prettiest, or healthiest, habits, but to each his own.

Originally posted by Punkrampant
      haha now I get it, Ill stick to my cigs. I thought you meant there was someway to dip cigs to flavour them. I feel stupid now.
      I dont know how easy they would be to find, i imagine at your local smoke shop or grocer, but i know that like a year or 2 ago, camel was coming out with all kinds of flavored cigs; pineapple, chocolate, strawberry, mint, etc..

Originally posted by '93acordse
      picked up the habit to kick smoking the cowboy killers. its a vicious cycle.
      Like thisone...?
      "I'm on to cigars now. I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum."

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

since were in the dipping thread. i love this movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4E9xkxdMuk

you killin me smalls!!!!

Comment

freakin awesome ghost, i completely forgot about that scene!

Comment

Working...
          X