Comment

Originally posted by jd6829
        i dipped one time, and wound up throwing up for 6 hours
        many puke their first time

i got pretty sick but didn't puke

i still get a headache if i pack to big'a lip though

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

dip gets u all nicotined out like twitchin in shit man both cigs and dip r gross i mean when im mad fucked up and drunk or some shit then i dont mind because it doesnt even matter i used to smoke but once you quit you cant handle it, you know the nicorette gum is the shit man.
          ]

Comment

I've done it a few times. The second time I did it I was a dumbass and was eating popcorn and ended up throwing up in the back of a movie theater. Needless to say it was embarrising. One of my friends dad's actually eats and drinks with a lip in.

Comment

Yea I did it once and threw up after that I said fuck it haha. Ill stick to drinking.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

im sad to admit that i still pack lips. i tried to kick the habit for a week or so, cause of my exgirlfriend ragging on me. didnt work needless to say

on a side note my fav is now citrus.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Aww, I hate that shit. Most of the guys on my football team freshmen - seniors all dip. That stuff looks really nasty, they spit it out in bottles and leave them literally all over the locker rooms Even the coaches know they do it and dont mind you'd have to pay me to do something like that....
                  My Black "H"
                  AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

I started out on levi garret then I went on to dip skoal longcut straight.I still get the urge to do it once in a while when life gets a little stressful.But I always tell myself that knowing my luck I would be one of those to lose half of my mouth. I don't really feel like drooling out of a huge gaping hole in my mouth, no matter how much I enjoyed it.Its definitely not worth it buddy, find something else that is stress relieving and healthy for you, like sex Good luck!

Comment

Fucking disgusting.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

No loose stuff for me- pouch or nothing.

Skoal citrus or apple pouches, Bandits mint, or Cope pouches.

Yes, I have a worn skoal ring on the back pocket of several pairs of jeans.

I picked up the habit after 10 years due to stress from divorce. Yay me.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Kodiak Wintergreen

I dip maybe once a year or so... i like the way it tastes, and the huge buzz you get from packing a fat lip.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Used to dip back in the day(Kodiak or Skoal) Usually Kodiak wintergreen though. I quit because a couple of my freinds and I got pretty smashed and I ALMOST drank from the wrong McDonald's cup.

It's been like 10 yrs. Every now and then I'll think about taking a dip, and then remember....... .
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I've chewed real tobacco leaf with betel leaf & areca nut... its very popular in South Asia...it seriously F's u up! My heart beat was about 200 for a good 15minutes...then its all chills

looks like this:
                              DEVOTE

Comment

I thought I'd add this too:

the Skoal citrus flavor tastes like bubble gum to me.
                                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                                X