X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I f'ing HATE those things!!!

HEELY'S!

as a matter of fact, i LOATHE them!

are they as big in other parts of the country as they are here?

at a mall last week, i literally counted 7 kids on them within a ~5 minute span while i waited for friends to finish shopping at a store. 7!

if you've ever stepped foot in a retail store, you have to have seen them.

wow...they look like ecko shoes...
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

those too! damn CROCS!

:deep breath:

i feel better now.

Comment

theyre huge here.

I totally want some. would make getting to class easier.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

which I don't really care...looks like someone has a shoe fetish hahaha
          Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
          Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

i want some for certain occasions, but yes i see little kids with them every time i go to Kroger. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
              which I don't really care...looks like someone has a shoe fetish hahaha
              who, me?

no fetish here, just a facination. i notice what shoes everyone wears. i make associations....and judgements.

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              theyre huge here.

I totally want some. would make getting to class easier.
              they DO make adult sized ones, i heard Dane Cook used a pair in "Employee of the Month".

Originally posted by yeamans17
              i hate seeing little kids "skating" around in the middle of stores and shit, it just seems lazy to me
              i know right!

i can just see the parent(s) saying "Don't wear those in the house!.....Wait until we get to the grocery store."

Comment

there old.. I remmever when i was 15 yrs old In FL I wanted to get them. That's when they were hot

Comment

lol i saw a small kid try to look all hot on the heelies and end up falling face down on the floor - classic.
                  The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                  Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                  Check out my JDM F22B swap
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    there old.. I remmever when i was 15 yrs old In FL I wanted to get them. That's when they were hot
                    shiiiiiiiiit....well obviously they've had a second wind, and it's blowing hard as hell.

Comment

Should throw some rice on the floor haha. ahh well those are kids just having fun with what is being placed onto the market nowadays. but still rice!
                      1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
                      Originally posted by yeamans17
                      you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Originally posted by simactive
                        Should throw some rice on the floor haha. ahh well those are kids just having fun with what is being placed onto the market nowadays. but still rice!
                        haha. yea, i was thinking shards of glass....better yet, speed bumps!

i bet the designer of these is BANKIN right now. as soon as the fad is over he/she will never have to lift a finger ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                          shiiiiiiiiit....well obviously they've had a second wind, and it's blowing hard as hell.
                          yea i had them like 4 years ago (I'm only 17)...they completely disappeared and then just recently got popular again

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

In my day we used to go apeshit for the shoes with the little lights in the heel

It is funny to see kids bust their ass on the concrete when they fall, I see them a lot down here

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

what i DO remember from ~10 years ago were........

SOAPS!

and all the adults most likely hated those too!

Comment

Working...
                              X