Scary shit...shooting at school in Spokane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scary shit...shooting at school in Spokane

I was sitting in my 5th period class today doing nothing where I am a t.a. (teacher's assistant) and he was like "Did you hear about this peter?" and i go what is it and he tells me that downtown, at lewis and clark high school, there was a kid with a semi automatic pistol barracading himself on the third floor, for whatever reason. we turned on the news and they were talking about it and then all of a sudden you heard a gunshot and at first i was like no way...hes killing people but then heard that a swat person had shot the kid, not killing him but just 'disarming' him. a really good friend of mine's dad is the principal there and she was kinda shaken up about it. its kinda weird when it hits so close to home....it might make national news but i dont know, so maybe look out for it if you can. the kid was a 17 year old junior and other classmates said that it was very very unexpected. they havent released a name yet

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Re: Scary shit...shooting at school in Spokane

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
    I was sitting in my 5th period class today doing nothing where I am a t.a. (teacher's assistant) and he was like "Did you hear about this peter?" and i go what is it and he tells me that downtown, at lewis and clark high school, there was a kid with a semi automatic pistol barracading himself on the third floor, for whatever reason. we turned on the news and they were talking about it and then all of a sudden you heard a gunshot and at first i was like no way...hes killing people but then heard that a swat person had shot the kid, not killing him but just 'disarming' him. a really good friend of mine's dad is the principal there and she was kinda shaken up about it. its kinda weird when it hits so close to home....it might make national news but i dont know, so maybe look out for it if you can. the kid was a 17 year old junior and other classmates said that it was very very unexpected. they havent released a name yet
    Heather Sanders told me about this right before 5th. I didn't say anything to anyone because I didn't want to start rumors. I guess it's really true though.

Wow I can believe this happened in my own town at a school that our volleyball team played on last tuesday!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Here's a link if your are interested:http://www.msnbc.com/local/KHQ/M327023.asp

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Re: Re: Scary shit...shooting at school in Spokane

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
        Heather Sanders told me about this right before 5th. I didn't say anything to anyone because I didn't want to start rumors. I guess it's really true though.

Wow I can believe this happened in my own town at a school that our volleyball team played on last tuesday!
        no shit...you never think that somethin like this could happen at your city and then it does. im just glad the only person to get hurt was the stupid fucker who started it. what the hell did he think he was going to do?.....probly some suicidal kid who wanted some attention before dying

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          i don't understand why they let it progress to a situation where others can get killed....they're plenty good enough to take the kid out, and i mean killing him....if someone is man enough to show up to school with a gun and go nuts, then they are man enough to die....as far as them being young and not hurting them, it's too bad......if my daughter is in a school where it happens and i have a chance to kill the kid, i'm gonna mangle him.....if you get out of your car at a traffic stop with a gun flashing, get ready to get shot......or any situation where a cop's life is in danger......i don't blame them....taking a chance that it's just a bluff nowadays means you're gonna get hurt instead....
          they said the police did a very good job of evacuating the school and people around it...had a school of almost 2000 people clear within like 5-10 minutes. they bussed pretty much all of them to the spokane arena where they were picked up by their parents. but yeah you do have a point, if hes a danger to those kids, which he obviously is with that gun and obvious mental unstability, he should be taken down as soon as possible. i think they were just trying to make it without shooting him and then he got restless and mad or somethin and they had to shoot him

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            you know they'd have to go through a lawsuit for killing him, and probably will anyway.....you know how that goes..his parents will blame it on something besides shitty parenting......maybe it's cuz he watched underworld and since it's such a violent movie, he wanted to go "vampire/werewolf" hunting
            yeah thats true, nobody can just get shot anymore, theres a lot of before and after shit that has to be done. im sick of people blaming it on music and video games and shit like that....if you see something in a video game and go do it and its somethin fuckin stupid, its not the video games fault, its your fault! i remember seeing somethin about two guys parked on the side of the highway shooting moving cars with a shotgun and kiling people because they saw it on grand theft auto vice city.

Comment

Wow... That's some scary sh*t (especially that my brother-in-law and his family lives just outside of Seattle)...

That holds true, though- NEVER say that "it can't happen here"...

Another thing that I don't understand is that parents nowadays are blaming outside "influences" instead of themselves (where it all starts)... No such thing as "bad kids", it's "bad parenting"...

Mang- kids getting ahold of deadly weapons....

L8z-
              Jay
              "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

So did anyone whos not in Spokane hear about this?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

School shootings have a pretty personal connection with me. Before I say anything else, let me say that I'm basically nuts. Seriously, I have so many mental problems its not even funny. It's a long story but basically the shit hit the fan for me in the eighth grade, some questions were asked and I told the truth. This was back when columbine was recent news and basically I scared the shit out of the school board because they were afraid of me shooting up the place. I got kicked out of school for 2-1/2 years completely. After that, they stuck me in with the degenerates for like a year and a half. About a year after that I was starting to not be able to stay in school because I can't be around alot of people. I struggled through another year or so but ended up dropping out.

But just so you guys know, I got all that shit straightened out now. If I'm at a place with a lot of people for more than a half hour or so, I get pretty ancy. It's a curse, I can barely go shopping. But none of you guys have to worry about me, I hardly ever leave the house anyway
                  Last edited by potfiend; 09-24-2003, 06:12 PM.
                  91 Accord LX

MotoraZ Chrome 4-2-1 headers
                  intake
                  exhaust

Comment

^^^^oh.....im sorry.....sounds like a pretty debilitating syndrome

Comment

My exact "clinical" diagnoses is "rapid cycle manic depressive borderline schizophrenic with antisocial behavorial tendencies" Now ain't THAT a mouthful. I take so many pills, I feel like a walking medicine cabinet. Basically, the worst part of my condition is that I don't really have a social life other than on the net.

Everyone learns to adapt to their own weaknesses. Luckily, at this point, the only thing I could ask for is for my wife's cb7 to just magically get fixed, painted, and suped up like crazy all without me having to pay for it. That be nice for all of us though.

oh yeah, moderators, is it just me or did you guys change the size of all the fonts?
                      91 Accord LX

intake
                      exhaust

Comment

ok, that's never happened before but doing what you said fixed the problem. Thanks
                        91 Accord LX

intake
                        exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by potfiend
                          ok, that's never happened before but doing what you said fixed the problem. Thanks
                          haha just happened to me a few days ago.

And just so you know, for what it means I think your a cool guy and I'm your friend even though this is the internet.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                            haha just happened to me a few days ago.

And just so you know, for what it means I think your a cool guy and I'm your friend even though this is the internet.
                            aww grayson, your such a good friend can i be your internet buddy too?

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
                              aww grayson, your such a good friend can i be your internet buddy too?
                              God no, your ***!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                              X