No announcement yet.

cb7tuner treasure hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to0 remind him that I approve to his pic. so yeah Bro its your turn to tell us what to do next.

Comment

maybe a new rule that if the approved poster don't respond with a new request within 24 hours, then the last person approved get to request again.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
        maybe a new rule that if the approved poster don't respond with a new request within 24 hours, then the last person approved get to request again.
        x2 ^^^

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

Originally posted by haccord992h
          x2 ^^^
          damn dude, your sug caught my attention, whos motor is that? nice

Comment

okay, sorry Bro but your turn is up, so Im gonna have to do another request and I want to see someone make a front and side skirt body kit made out of cardboard boxes on their cb7, and dont forget to have your screenname on the pic. lol good luck and got rice? lol

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
              okay, sorry Bro but your turn is up, so Im gonna have to do another request and I want to see someone make a front and side skirt body kit made out of cardboard boxes on their cb7, and dont forget to have your screenname on the pic. lol good luck and got rice? lol

This may take some time LOL
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Have so Much Snow 'n Salt I Dont Think I Could Get Tape to Stick to my CB7... or It Would Have Been Done
                "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                -----------------------------
                SOLD
                1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                SOLD

Comment

Does it HAVE to be a CB7??????
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and side skirt body kit made out of cardboard boxes on their cb7
                    Maybe???
                    "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                    -----------------------------
                    SOLD
                    1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                    SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                      Does it HAVE to be a CB7??????
                      yes it has to be 90-93 accord. and it doesnt have to look hella creative all you got to do is slap it on and put some draw on mesh and some permanent marker foglights and maybe some ricey crayon stickers, lol

Comment

hey guys sorry i didnt post anything, i was out snowboarding all weekend. game on!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          hey guys sorry i didnt post anything, i was out snowboarding all weekend. game on!
                          no problem, so are you game for the cardboard box body kit?

Comment

no problem, so are you game for the cardboard box body kit?
                            i dont have my car here in boston. unless no one does it till the summer

Comment

man i wish i had a camera, i would so get in on this action, i would love to make a car skirt out of cereal boxes, i even wanted to do the gas station gas pumping in a bra and plastic bags just to see peoples faces.

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                              the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

well times been up for a while now. Azn, go ahead and make another request unless you want to let mike give it a go....

Comment

Working...
                                X