No announcement yet.

cb7tuner treasure hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea considering i dont have my car. so im gunna walk to the gas station and ask if i can pump someones gas

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      yea considering i dont have my car. so im gunna walk to the gas station and ask if i can pump someones gas
      and borrow their bra since you don't have boobs.

Comment

yea i already got one from the girls down the hall

Comment

i want to see a pic of you approaching someone wearing the grociery bags and a bra on your head asking if you can pump thier gas. it cant be staged though.....
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            i want to see a pic of you approaching someone wearing the grociery bags and a bra on your head asking if you can pump thier gas. it cant be staged though.....
            X2 hahaha

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

looks like no one is man enough to do this, or is their?

Comment

well it was like 2 degrees here, and the closest gas station is, well its close but whatever. i was freezing and i wasnt about to wear a grocery bag outside. maybe tomorrow idk. if not, ill still do it one day for fun.

Comment

well it was like 2 degrees here, and the closest gas station is, well its close but whatever. i was freezing and i wasnt about to wear a grocery bag outside. maybe tomorrow idk. if not, ill still do it one day for fun.
                  its not like you would be wearing JUST the bag.. he said to put it over your jeans.. but anyways..

i wanted to do this one, but its fucking cold (not 2* but cold enough) and none of our cars need gas..

Comment

I am in florida......its not too bad outside......I'll prolly do it around 3am thou when not many peeps are out..

Comment

Ill be looking forward on the person that does this one.

Comment

It only has 28 mins left so I doubt it...

Comment

ONLY 20 Mins and U Make Up Something New...
                          "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                          -----------------------------
                          SOLD
                          1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                          SOLD

Comment

not my car, i had to ask this guy if i could pump his gas. he was like uhh yea ok.

i want to see a mouth full of some kind of condiments, overflowing
                            Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 02-15-2007, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Ftw.....

Comment

not my car, i had to ask this guy if i could pump his gas. he was like uhh yea ok.

i want to see a mouth full of some kind of condiments, overflowing

WOOT YOU TEH MAN

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread
                                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                                X