No announcement yet.

cb7tuner treasure hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry but I just want to put my 2 cent in this thread and Im LAUGHING MY ASS OFF JUST SEEING THE FUNNY ASS PICTURES OF OUR CB7 MEMBER WITH TIN FOIL. LOL this is some funny shit.

O wait,lol a guy with his close backwards, hahaha, this thread is killing me , Im gonna keep an eye on this and hopefully can do some of it too. lol
    Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 02-14-2007, 01:15 AM.

Comment

notice the hat

thats also backwards. i know the NE cb7tuner will agree with me. i dont think ive been outside of my house with it on forewards. lucky man mikey! u got me to do something ive never done.

Comment

haha, my wife thinks Im crazy right now cuzz Im jsut laughing my ass off looking at these pics. okay fellas whats next and hopefully its something I can do

Comment

yeah im waiting, i want to participate

Comment

okay while were waiting, care to see the raw power of vtec? well here it is in its true form. lol dang Im really bored lmao.

dont mind the girly shit in the background, lol I was in my wifes side of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoyracer
              okay while were waiting, care to see the raw power of vtec? well here it is in its true form. lol dang Im really bored lmao.

dont mind the girly shit in the background, lol I was in my wifes side of the room.
              that's a snow angel?

Comment

yea wtf mate?

Comment

haha, no it isnt unless someone would call that an angel and if they do then their f*ckin ***.lol. yeah Im just waiting on someone with snow angel so I can participate.

Comment

go make a snow angel!

Comment

aight guys, if you have snow outside make one cuzz yall holding back the game.

Comment

okay, heres a somewhat a snow angel that my 2 yr old son made, does this count?

Comment

No User Name and Its Not You In The Picture. I Would Say No...
                          "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                          -----------------------------
                          SOLD
                          1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                          SOLD

Comment

haha as cute as that is, hes just kinda sitting there

Comment

no name i know..but again, just look at my other ones...its me

right now all i got is sleet and high winds.......wasn't the most pleasant experience of my life haha

if excepted i want to see a good picture of someone trying to lye down on there dash board

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                                X