No announcement yet.

cb7tuner treasure hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, very good. So do you approve of my G˛?

Comment

well its not a g square grill at all but i have a feeling this one is gunna be hard soo yea go on with ur request

Comment

aight im going to wonder around the neighborhood with a index card that says head4life annd a digi cam see what tires I can get lol

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
          aight im going to wonder around the neighborhood with a index card that says head4life annd a digi cam see what tires I can get lol

lmao, if i would see you next to my car lookin at my tires i would deff. hit you upside the head with a bat.

I never really seen people with good year tires anymore.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

you should do like an engine block...everyone has one of those!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Oh hell yeah i like the sound of this.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

lol ive got this one if no one has it by tommorow night lol hurray for me working at a tire place lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

hows this? (i know its not a tire, but it has gotten me several miles)

if this gets ok'd, i want to see a shoe collection in a cool pattern. if you dont have many shoes, get all the shoes in your house; you mom's our dad's, flip-flops, dress shoes etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                    lol ive got this one if no one has it by tommorow night lol hurray for me working at a tire place lol
                    This is what I was thinking about when I made the request.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      hows this? (i know its not a tire, but it has gotten me several miles)

if this gets ok'd, i want to see a shoe collection in a cool pattern. if you dont have many shoes, get all the shoes in your house; you mom's our dad's, flip-flops, dress shoes etc.
                      Seriously, when I read this I was like, "OOOO Dam, Approved!"

Go ahead.

Comment

WHAT! Damn i knew i should have done that last night. i have the same pair oh shoes.....

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                        ----
                        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

^lol

I think creativity, like my pic and steelbluesleepR's pic should be a lil bit encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                            i want to see a shoe collection in a cool pattern. if you dont have many shoes, get all the shoes in your house; you mom's our dad's, flip-flops, dress shoes etc.
                            there it is, lets see ur pic!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I want the engine code(I.E. F22A1, doesn't have to be from your cb7) and your screen name

Comment

ive got 2 f22b2s and an h22a1 in my garage.. then i have the motors that are in my two sedans.. which would you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X