Well my clutch finally went

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my clutch finally went

Well, my clutch officialy Fd up today... i was in a town 14 miles north of mine and felt it start to break. every time i stopped, when i launched again (not like take off, just when i started moving) i would grind and creak and jerk. at first i was like axle, but then i realized if it was the axle i wouldnt be moving. so then i though, chipped gear. but it didnt do it every time, so i knew that couldnt be it. the only constant variable was the jerking and slipping and it only happened with the clutch. so im picking up a oem replacement tonight, installing it next saturday...untill then my honda sits...
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

that could be your throw out bearing as well.....does it still engage and grab?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yeah the to is just fine, but im replacing it as well when i get the new clutch
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        yeah the to is just fine, but im replacing it as well when i get the new clutch
        Its pretty cheap, for peace of mind i would just replace it. You would hate to do all that work and then have to do it again for a freaking 30 dollar part(at best).

Comment

the TO is like $60 from honda.

Comment

came with my clutch no worries its getting replaced too

Comment

Working...
            X