Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sympathy to our fellow Fla CB7 friends and family!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i think the death toll was 14 j-ville is a ok
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

^think it's 19 now..port st lucie just had a little wind.

Comment

I saw this on msn yesterday at work, I had NO idea man. It was unexpected.....My condolences to all the family that lost a family member
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Yeah Orlando got some HEAVY ass rain..After hearing what happened in NSB my mind ran on Falder aka smurf thankfully though hes ok. I feel sorry for the folks who lost their homes and more so their lives...It sucks but thats mother nature for ya....
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
            http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16940788/

As some of us have heard, Lady Lake Fl was ravaged by a monstorous tornado last night/early this morning.

Just wanted to show some love and support for the people who might have been affected by this tragedy. I know we have a few tuners in the orlando/central fla area.

Sorry if a thread like this has been started already. Didnt see one.

I hail from south fla and know first hand how bad these storms can be. I havent been through a tornado yet, but have been through more hurricanes then i can count.

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone!!
            Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            yeah i havent heard from falder he lives out thier i hope hes alright man that would suck.
            Originally posted by PaQ_16
            I am glad that you are okay I hope all your friends and family are alright.
            Originally posted by accordtypeR
            Yeah Orlando got some HEAVY ass rain..After hearing what happened in NSB my mind ran on Falder aka smurf thankfully though hes ok.

Might sound a bit odd but all of that was touching

Comment

I'm glad that everyone on here seems to be safe... I only wish I could say that for everyone down there!

Everyone I know in NJ complains about this state, but hell... we don't have crazy weather like that! I'm thankful. I live 10 minutes from one of the country's murder capitols, but I'll take that over tornados and hurricanes anyday!

Comment

In all seriousness, who remembers the forest fires back around may?

Had to evacuate my house (didn't have a license but I drove the cb anyways) took all my shit packed into that thing. Fire was less then 3 10ths of a mile from my house. Maybe CenFla just isn't for me? lol

Will look for video links later, I was taking pics of the fire while it was pretty far away then it started moving towards us.

Way before we knew how close it was gonna get. I also found a piece of ash.

These pics are actually from when we were first told that it was near our house, we were at Wal-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
                  In all seriousness, who remembers the forest fires back around may?

Had to evacuate my house (didn't have a license but I drove the cb anyways) took all my shit packed into that thing. Fire was less then 3 10ths of a mile from my house. Maybe CenFla just isn't for me? lol

Will look for video links later, I was taking pics of the fire while it was pretty far away then it started moving towards us.

Way before we knew how close it was gonna get. I also found a piece of ash.

These pics are actually from when we were first told that it was near our house, we were at Wal-Mart.

Wow Falder thats some serious shit...
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I won't even start on hurricanes lol
                    The furthest part of the town is still less then 10 miles from the beach.

Some news channels had news coverage of the fires but I have no ideal of how to find it.

But seriously, I think my cb got recorded in the background as I was driving by when they were reporting the tornadoes in my friends neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                      God Bless to all and I hope everything is okay...
                      x2
                      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

http://www.wftv.com/news/9179194/detail.html

2 of those homes very near mine

Comment

I remember those fires a few years back when I used to live in Clearwater, heading along I-4 and seeing and smelling the smoke. Glad to hear you weren't affected by the tornadoes and I my prayers go out to all those who were affected. Sorry to bring this topic back up, no disrespect intended

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

True well im glad to hear everyone is a ok!

Just didnt want to have this topic go unnoticed, it wouldnt be right.

I remember the fires, that shit was insane....ive seen some pictures and it creeped the hell out of me...

Florida is one crazy state...

anyone here from PaokolaHonda?!?!

Comment

Not for a while I havn't, I'll see when his last post was.

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost.php...37&postcount=7

9th of Jan.

Comment

Working...
                                X