Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sympathy to our fellow Fla CB7 friends and family!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sympathy to our fellow Fla CB7 friends and family!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16940788/

As some of us have heard, Lady Lake Fl was ravaged by a monstorous tornado last night/early this morning.

Just wanted to show some love and support for the people who might have been affected by this tragedy. I know we have a few tuners in the orlando/central fla area.

Sorry if a thread like this has been started already. Didnt see one.

I hail from south fla and know first hand how bad these storms can be. I havent been through a tornado yet, but have been through more hurricanes then i can count.

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone!!

ralphie is the man.

Comment

Damn man Florida's allways gettin' beat up by weather.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yeah i havent heard from falder he lives out thier i hope hes alright man that would suck.
        Last edited by Turbo Dave; 02-02-2007, 07:18 PM.
        ]

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't find that funny in a situation like this.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

my bad i fixed it
            ]

Comment

about 30 minutes north of where i live back home... used to go to summer camp right where it really hit. atleast 14 dead... really horrible.
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

just found out 2 highschoolers died. were busying freaking out over lite brights while the real situation is in natural disaster. everything seems to happen in sequences. and i heard on the radio that the iraq war is actually working. will find out soon.
                ]

Comment

God Bless to all and I hope everything is okay...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

damn waking up to a tornadoa at those hours.. thats crazy

Comment

werd

heard it hit at roughly 3am with about maybe 5 minutes or so warning.. that fucking sucks.. thats one of my biggest fears is to be caught by a tornado..

Comment

lol, I'm all good, yes yes this shit has hit real close. Anybody remember those forrest fires a while back? Burnt my backyard....

Anyways while the tornados were going down I was going home from work doing 180's in the roads since it was wet, I had no clue of the tornados. Maybe thats why no cars were on the road....I've seen a couple flipped trucks too.

And we had a meet planned and everything, in NSB (my town) So this is a bummer.

Comment

haha weres still having it falder but closer to us sorry but you should definately come ill take you for a ride in my car just buckle your seatbelt.
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
                            lol, I'm all good, yes yes this shit has hit real close. Anybody remember those forrest fires a while back? Burnt my backyard....

Anyways while the tornados were going down I was going home from work doing 180's in the roads since it was wet, I had no clue of the tornados. Maybe thats why no cars were on the road....I've seen a couple flipped trucks too.

And we had a meet planned and everything, in NSB (my town) So this is a bummer.

I am glad that you are okay I hope all your friends and family are alright.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Were tight

Comment

Working...
                              X