No announcement yet.

skate or die!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to skateboard when I was younger, not anymore though. There isn't any place around here so I just kinda got out of it.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

damn, theres alot of skate board petes on here....I love watching the vids and X game, etc. I'll stick to football, basketball and driving
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

shit man , as long as i build my knees and calf again and balance, ill start doing switch backside flip and all other stuff, right now i have no skate shoes, just some formal shoes . my skateboard griptap is torn up and all from using my skateboard to push h22a and h22a auto tranny around the shop to the truck and back lol, i have a zoo york with indy trucks and direction wheels. i used to skate those tiny wheels and small boards and just do so many tech tricks it was insane b.c i would do them to a ledge and so on, i can ollie the florida picnic table in fort lauderdale which is about 36 inches high, i see the one in cali on 411 videos at elem school, they are like knee high.

im kinda scared to skate at the meet this saturday bc i havernt skated in 10 years and if i fall, the ground will shake or my board will hit someone car and there goes trouble lol.

ollie wall ride bump is nice, i love doing them, but curbs hips and gap my fav, specially doing huge 180 heelflip or inward heelflip. im tempting to skate so badly but i will lose my size and weight when i get bigger again and i dont know how the cali law works for skaters getting in trouble, i got banned in coral springs florida.

i last have a good setup i like, a fat board liek zoo york used to be, about 8 inch and fat indy trucks and thick juicey wheels so i can get a higher pop on all my tricks
        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

i skate everyday....
          ]

Comment

dam, sniffle i need to skateboard again, wish skating all day doesnt make me loose my weight or muscle and burn 1000000 calories
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

offtopic but i saw some olive green DC's and wnated a pair so bad.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

since i came to cali, skate shoes are even sold at the dollar stores and every homeless guy or fobby people rock skate shoes like there 1 dollar sandels. in fl only skaters has them or a few others

Comment

When I was 18 I got a ticket for wallriding on a school building. They didn't have to many laws against skatebording specifically, so the ticket was for vandalism......$300 At least they didn't take my board.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

I skate everyday at school.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                      since i came to cali, skate shoes are even sold at the dollar stores and every homeless guy or fobby people rock skate shoes like there 1 dollar sandels. in fl only skaters has them or a few others

Haha welcome to SoCal, that shits true!!!!!!! everybody and they're grandma wears skate shoes here. you can go into the welfare office and everyone's wearing DVS's or DC's..
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Man forget boarders it's all about blader's lol I gave up on the board after I busted my head open, I still have my blind trucks, and element board though I went to the old skate park and chilled there. I also have a K2 skates also.
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                          Man forget boarders it's all about blader's lol I gave up on the board after I busted my head open, I still have my blind trucks, and element board though I went to the old skate park and chilled there. I also have a K2 skates also.
                          dont even start that, i blade and skate and ive taken so much crap from people about whats better.

Comment

i was known as the asian guy that brought his skateboard everywhere in school and class and just did so much crazy shit along rthe way to class n if someone messed with me, i wacked them with my board where the truck is. im craving street skating again, all that grinding and tricks and big stuff makes me have skateboard dreams again

Comment

I used to skate. I would have alloy contests in my neigborhood. I could do 4/5 boards.

I few people in my town were Excellent skaters, one got sponsered. But yeah. I could never do any good tricks, ppl tryed teaching me and i didnt get it. Esp griding, id just shoot the board and nail the rail hard.

I wanna go snowboarding BAD like next wekeend

I had my old boreds i kept, and yeah i threw them out.

I had a sick consolidated board i got for my bday years back, and some asshole kid in the center of my town put it on the curb and jumped on it and broke it in half I cryed home

Comment

u mean ollie contest wayne?

Comment

Working...
                                X