so whats new with everyones cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whats new with everyones cars?

Well whats up with everyones cars ?what upgrades have you done so far? Whatcha got planned for the future?

As for me Ive ordered the mitsubishi evo gt 16g its nothin. As for the f22 im gettin that built with the n50 pistons with rings and blockguard,pauter rods. Im going for 300whp or 320whp and come good torque. Because i know anymore than that imma have traction issues. My f22 transmission went to gearspeedinc to get all the synchros and a quaife lsd installed. Im just waitin for the motor to come back and for the turbo to come through and then imma install the motor then go for the tuning. After im done with the mechanical work imma go for gettin the whip painted. Well actually both of them along with the bodywork at shea stadium.

Soon I should be refurbishing my interior..and reuplostering it with leather

Once I get my tax money.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

its a surprise lmao
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        After im done with the mechanical work imma go for gettin the whip painted. Well actually both of them along with the bodywork at shea stadium.
        yo mike be carefull with them shea stadium paint jobs, i know the price is right but i seen some cars come out looking good and a couple of months later the paint startes chippin off. shop around, you wont regret it.

Comment

tryin not to break it. been meaning to install my cold air though.

oh yea, "new" wheels coming tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
            yo mike be carefull with them shea stadium paint jobs, i know the price is right but i seen some cars come out looking good and a couple of months later the paint startes chippin off. shop around, you wont regret it.
            really I never knew this thanks for the info. I plan to go to the same paint shop that shonuff went to before he disappeared. And his car was in hellaworse condition than my car. He paid 1,300 or 1,500 and the shop was on 38-05 E 126st corona,NY 11368 His car stayed in there for week and came out great but then he had to send it back for some other dumb shit then he sent it back to get it fixed. I passed by his crib and he still has his car surprisingly. Even though hes never on this site anymore. ohwell.

Comment

Well whats up with everyones cars ?what upgrades have you done so far? Whatcha got planned for the future?
              My new car fund is growing ... Im preparing to move on

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                My new car fund is growing ... Im preparing to move on
                throw a h22swap in there youll love the new car-ism

Comment

Why do people think that a h22 solves all probs?? Anyways, still trying to finish my interior and saving for a new motor. As for now i'm just tryna maintain as best as possible.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

my story is in my members ride

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

throw a h22swap in there youll love the new car-ism
                      I mean i could and ive thought about it but my love for my car isnt there anymore. It wasnt what i wanted when i got it but i started the mods and then loved it but now i want to get what i want. I need a stick 2dr car.... Dont get me wrong i love the accords but the only way i would buy another cb is if it were a 2dr ex stick and the body was as close to perfect as you can get. I just feel like i need somethin newer a lil more modern ya kno?

I been eyein those 94-97 tegs real hard

Comment

h22 wont solve your problem

imo..i think the h22 is overrated..yes i have one..yes its fun.,overrrated tho..thats why im boostin the hell out of my built h22..if i knew what i did now...id build up the f...and boost it and call it a day

Comment

Sparkle ive heard from a couple of guys that ur turbo cb is unbelievably fast (almost to the point that its legendary) hopefully ill get to see it at a future meet

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                            Sparkle ive heard from a couple of guys that ur turbo cb is unbelievably fast (almost to the point that its legendary) hopefully ill get to see it at a future meet

maybe they were talking about his old H22 Turbo? I cant see a DSM setup being called unbeleivably fast.
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

mmmm trying to figure out what kind of rims i want then trying to figure out what kind of drop i can get away without rubbing with 215/40R?<<<rim size lmao.
                              yeah lot of work
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                              X