Work Out People ( Question )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Out People ( Question )

I got a black and blue yesterday in my bicep..which is kinda wierd since I was working out sholders. Anyways...I'm working out back today. Would it be a bad idea to work out, or should I take off until the black and blue heals?

I never got a black and blue from working out before.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Im no Dr., well not yet, but anyways i say if u work out other parts of ur body or just do some running and burn some calories u should be fine but just dont lift with that arm or muscle, since its black and blue it either means u bruised it or maybe O2 deprevation but not certain on that one. If it persists then go to a clinic, Dr., or someone who knows wtf this is lol.
    www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Originally posted by JaiBeezy DnB
      Im no Dr., well not yet, but anyways i say if u work out other parts of ur body or just do some running and burn some calories u should be fine but just dont lift with that arm or muscle, since its black and blue it either means u bruised it or maybe O2 deprevation but not certain on that one. If it persists then go to a clinic, Dr., or someone who knows wtf this is lol.
      thanks...I do remember my friend asking me if I have ever gotten a black and blue from lifting before and I remember just laughing when he said that. Now I know what he is talking about. I do believe it has something to do with the muscle tearing, but I dunno. The black and blue doesn't hurt at all...oh well, looks like I'm doing abs and cardio tonight.

Comment

bump

Comment

You probably popped a vein (oxygen hungry blood is blue and eventually turns black if not recirculated)....not good...go c a doctor... working out your back may require your biceps so be careful.
          DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
          X