• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a better note, Mondays

suck...
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

no shit...

i jsut wanna go back home and get laid.

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

8 am classes on monday

Comment

I miss last semester..no class til 2pm on Mondays..now I have to get up for an 11. [/more useless bitching]
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

mondays suck

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
            no shit...

i jsut wanna go back home and get laid.

ILBB
            I second the getting laid part

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
            .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
            .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

No shit, I just got a 10 am Engineering Calc test.
              RICE COOKA!!

Comment

yeah I got class 9:20am and im always late! ugh.

Did you know tuesday is the most productive day of the week?

Comment

i have to go back to fry's and get my motherboard re-flashed to accept an intel core duo because ECS mobo's suck.

come back and goto my drafting class...well at least there's JB :o
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

finished a 12 hour shift at 8 am monday morning. shift work fTMFL.

Comment

i spent friday and saturday in the formula SAE shop until 8:00 am getting the car running. i got 3 hours of sleep from 8:30-11:30 am sunday until we had to run the car in the parking lot. then i had an indoor soccer game at 10:00 pm last night, and i had an 8:00 college algebra class this morning. im not done with class until 6:30 tonight, and im already dead. then we are going to run the car again at lowes tonight AFTER 11:00 pm and probably until 3 or 4 am. mondays suck.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

my day was alright. although i was running around doing the duties of my boss because he wanted to show off pictures of his newborn son to all the women of the company.

the only good thing so far is... coming home and have some of my chicken soup i made yesterday. mmmmm that's good eatting.

Comment

i have a 750am class

so you can all shutup now haha

Comment

o yea? my gf has a 6:30 class. and she wakes me up with all her noise and i can never go back to sleep.

so there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

oh please...... i have to sleep in on mondays cuz its "my sunday". sucks that i cant go to work and i have all day to do whatever i want.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                              X