Hatin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatin.

Seems lik theres alot of tension on the board towards certain people mayb even me. And some people always have somethin negitive to say am i the only one who thinks this?
    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

I agree... and honestly, I'm sick of the petty bickering. The mods and I are going to start cracking down, I think. People that can't play nice just won't be allowed to play at all.

This site has MANY quality members, but just as many people who don't seem to care about anyone but themselves. Those people that want to criticize, insult, and pass judgement on others do nothing to further this scene. Learn, help, or GTFO.

Rather than simply put up with the negativity here, or try to talk people out of it... we're just going to start removing that element.

Be prepared to see a LOT of banned and silenced members. If a thread disappears, it's because SOMEBODY didn't want to hold a mature conversation. I'm tired of explaining myself. If I do something, I have a reason. If the mods do something, it's as good as me doing it. I fully support their decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
      Seems lik theres alot of tension on the board towards certain people mayb even me. And some people always have somethin negitive to say am i the only one who thinks this?
      I feel ya on that one man...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        I agree... and honestly, I'm sick of the petty bickering. The mods and I are going to start cracking down, I think. People that can't play nice just won't be allowed to play at all.

This site has MANY quality members, but just as many people who don't seem to care about anyone but themselves. Those people that want to criticize, insult, and pass judgement on others do nothing to further this scene. Learn, help, or GTFO.

Rather than simply put up with the negativity here, or try to talk people out of it... we're just going to start removing that element.

Be prepared to see a LOT of banned and silenced members. If a thread disappears, it's because SOMEBODY didn't want to hold a mature conversation. I'm tired of explaining myself. If I do something, I have a reason. If the mods do something, it's as good as me doing it. I fully support their decisions.
        Im with it But id say wat to me was i had steels on my car n got called rice for... its jus outta control if you don do somethin lik someone else its rice. Mr_Doitagain i don lik body kits at all but wen i saw your car it looked good reminds me of a Lexus IS. but body kits arent my specialty so i let ppl amaze me with wat they do with them people think they know everythin...
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Yeah, I don't understand this "my shit is better than your shit" attitude so many people seem to have lately. Honestly, I respect everyone for what they have. If I wouldn't want it, fine... I won't put it on my car. I'd be PISSED if everyone here had a car just like mine!

Nobody here is better than anyone else, IMO. Some have more experience, some have cleaner cars, some have faster cars... Does it really matter?

Comment

Not Really. We will all get the car that we want after enough time...
            Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Working...
            X