Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DhN
    not voting for obama..no offense..jus dont want a muslim running my country

his biograohy says he's affiliated with the United Church of Christ. Just because he's from muslim decent, does not mean he's muslim.

I come from catholic decent. i am definately not catholic...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      his biograohy says he's affiliated with the United Church of Christ. Just because he's from muslim decent, does not mean he's muslim.

You beat me too it...

I didnt know what this United Church of Christ was either, but it is not muslim, so here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Church_of_Christ

Later

Comment

unban me!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
          not voting for obama..no offense..jus dont want a muslim running my country
          Please do us all a favor and if you want to make comments like that which anyone could consider racist or anything but constructive PLEASE keep them to yourself! The rest of us are having a decent conversation and all it takes is one person to ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
            Please do us all a favor and if you want to make comments like that which anyone could consider racist or anything but constructive PLEASE keep them to yourself! The rest of us are having a decent conversation and all it takes is one person to ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks. Later
            now YOU beat me to it

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

seeing as various interviews ive seen have him saying hes involved with the nation of islam..disproves your statement..please stop rolling your eyes dick

thank you come again

Comment

lmao wtf

i jus said i dont want a muslim running my country,..personal preference

but here you go..i kno what your gonna say.."what if i said i dont want a black running ym country"

thats your opinion..w.e...after talking with muslims..having felloe relatives in islam..i jus wouldnt want one..stop being a fucking pussy and jus take someones opinion my goodness

Comment

Don't forget that the President doesn't really run the country. The whole purpose of our system is so no one person can be in charge. The President is more of a liason to the people. He's the guy we hear talk. He's the guy we put the blame on. Which is why it's thoroughly idiotic to blame Bush for all the crap that's going on in this country right now. I agree that the man isn't all too bright, but I don't think he's responsible for even a significant part of our current troubles. I'd be more inclined to believe Cheney was involved!

As for the topic at hand... I agree about the first black female president. It would be ironic if the first of both happened at the same time (one reason why I'd actually LIKE to see Oprah run!) The chances of that person making it out alive would be slim, however. There are just too many ignorant, judgemental people in this country for that to happen.

Based on principle alone (I don't even follow the platforms... so much of that has no bearing on what happens anyway) I would like to see Hillary win. Just by being a woman, she would shake things up considerably. It would rock this country's pollitical beliefs straight to the foundation. She is a very intelligent woman, and probably has enough sense to actually do the job right as well! I've never been a huge fan of her personality, but I think she is a very strong candidate.

I'm sad to see Ed Rendell isn't running. I've never lived in PA, but my father worked in Philadelphia while Ed was mayor... he said he was just a genuinely nice, respectable man. He's done a lot of good for PA as far as I know, and I think he would be a wonderful president.

The funniest thing is that first Republican candidate... Michael Jesus Archangel... That guy is a few pennies short of a nickel...

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                    seeing as various interviews ive seen have him saying hes involved with the nation of islam..disproves your statement..please stop rolling your eyes dick

thank you come again

but hey, i have to thank you for proving to every one as to the whereabouts of your maturity level.

your indignant remark about an individual's ethnicity was not necessary, as was your response to my post.

Comment

but hey, i have to thank you for proving to every one as to the whereabouts of your maturity level.

your indignant remark about an individual's ethnicity was not necessary, as was your response to my post.
                      your welcome

ill add a fuck you as well for trying to be smart

would you want a satanist being president?

its my opinion..thus my vote..i can vote whether i want a black christian a white hindu etc..in this case i wouldnt want a muslim..after learnign what islam is about..i jus wouldnt want one..not saying ALL muslims are terrorists at all..jus saying its my preference not to have one..im sorry my opinion burns you/...fuckin twat

yup..my immaturity can go even lower

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          your welcome

ill add a fuck you as well for trying to be smart

would you want a satanist being president?

its my opinion..thus my vote..i can vote whether i want a black christian a white hindu etc..in this case i wouldnt want a muslim..after learnign what islam is about..i jus wouldnt want one..not saying ALL muslims are terrorists at all..jus saying its my preference not to have one..im sorry my opinion burns you/...fuckin twat

yup..my immaturity can go even lower
                          through my experiences, and through the experiences of others, people take on opinions based on if they're educated or not. some opinions people make, make them seem like something they're not. like a racist biggot. (which is NOT what im calling you, so dont lash back with that) but when some one states their intentions, thoughts, history, prior knowledge, intelligence etc. it makes sense on what fundamentals the opinion(s) are based on, and it makes sense.

in other words:

dont get so pissed because every one thought you were being racist. can you blame us? the opinion you made sounded borderline racist, and without explaining, or backing up your opinion, thats whats going to happen.

oh, and as for trying to be smart... Just because i dont take the time to try and use an "extensive vocabulary" when i post mindless, stupid off topic shit on this forum, doesn't mean i cant take part in an educated discussion once in a good while.

i wasn't getting smart with you

its how i explain myself and my opinions so there is no twisting of my words, or some one taking what i said way out of proportion...

Comment

my apologies

Comment

im sure many people of this country shares DhN's perspective. Even if the Barack was Muslim he would have to deny it to even think about running. As much as we may not like it, most people would not vote for a person because of their religious affiliation.

Here in NYC, where its soo diverse, there are still ignorant people with a stereo-typical view of Muslim people (I would know, I'm Muslim)

As for Hillary, I would like to see her elected, I think the country would be better off with her as president. I think she will get a good amout of votes from the northen states, its the south that she has to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                                im sure many people of this country shares DhN's perspective. Even if the Barack was Muslim he would have to deny it to even think about running. As much as we may not like it, most people would not vote for a person because of their religious affiliation.

Here in NYC, where its soo diverse, there are still ignorant people with a stereo-typical view of Muslim people (I would know, I'm Muslim)

As for Hillary, I would like to see her elected, I think the country would be better off with her as president. I think she will get a good amout of votes from the northen states, its the south that she has to worry about.
                                im not disagreeing with DhN one bit, thats his opinion, and since he validated it, i see it. as a matter of fact. i have noticed a HUGH surge in muslim population in so cal as well.

i do think it sucks that people are biast, because of some ones sex, race, looks background. etc.

i dunno. but this is another good reason why im not into much politics...

Comment

Working...
                                X