Visiting NYC/Colleges over Spring Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting NYC/Colleges over Spring Break

I plan on visiting NYC and the area over spring break, primarily for colleges (currently a Junior in HS). I plan on visiting Columbia, Cornell and NYU, but also want to fit in some sightseeing around these areas. Of course I will be visiting Times Squares and other notables, but are there any local attractions that would be interesting to visit that are near these colleges?

BTW, I have never been to NY before.

nice ur gonna like it. a word of advice, trust no one! lol im serious as hell. other than that its beautiful. and go to strawberry fields in central park!! and thiers hella hot bitches at nyu... thats about it...
    ]

Comment

rocknricer get on aim!

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        nice ur gonna like it. a word of advice, trust no one! lol im serious as hell. other than that its beautiful. and go to strawberry fields in central park!! and thiers hella hot bitches at nyu... thats about it...
        Haha, I've got the trust nobody part down. Although getting mugged would be a once(or twice) in a lifetime experience...

Comment

Trust noone. Thats true and dont let people choose you you choose them. As for the females just be aware. Theres alot of sex and std's runnin rampant in thur and drama if you live on campas.

Comment

Working...
          X