Look what I found...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I found...

Hey, check out this find. It'll be mine soon, hopefully. I've been looking at it on my way home, and decided to stop by today. 53,000 original miles. I ran a carfax to confirm it... one owner, and I'm guessing a little old lady at that. The interior is immaculate, I mean showroom condition, but there are some scratches and dents on the outside. Nothing bad, but not perfect. It has ABS and rear disks! It's a '93 10th Anniv. Edition. Nice find or what? Notice the unmolested texture on the steering wheel... truly 1 of a kind. $5000 sound fair to you guys?

5000 is a bit high for a stock cb. Surely she can work with you on that price.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

5000?? hell no! kinda high. i would get it for like 3500

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I'm trying to talk him down... it's just so rare to find a car like this. I know if I don't buy it then somebody else will gladly pay that for it. 53k miles is just getting broken in! The car's at a used car lot, but I know the guy and trust him. I'm not sure how much lower I can get him since he's a dealer. He won't have any trouble getting someone to pay that price for it. I love these cars, and don't really mind paying a little "too much" for it. It's def. worth it to me... I think I'll add a poll.

Comment

It's real nice, but thats just a lot for a CB.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

damn thats a lot for cb. even one as nice as that

i think if you get it, that would be the lowest miles. im not too sure, but i think the lowest mileage on here is somewhere in the 70k range?? idk dont quote me on that

but buy that white 10th ae

then trade me for my black one

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

haggle them down to around 3000...5000 is high for any 13 yr and older car

Comment

lol.... I would almost feel like I'm low balling him. The KBB value is 5500 for retail (which assumes excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition) and 4500 for private party excellent condition. I'm thinking $5k is fair. Hell, 53k miles!!! I'm gonna try and take out student loans to buy it, lmao. Then I'll sell my wagon. Anyone want it? A '91 EX, with an engine that's basically been rebuilt. Tons of new parts, and some mods (AEM CAI, Flowmaster delta 60 series, 2.25" piping cat-back, drilled rotors). Fresh paint a year ago. 140k miles. I think I'll ask 3500 for it locally, and prolly get it.

Comment

idk man...5000 ios steep..take it to a mechanic or if your knowledgeable make sure its in tip top shape

Comment

Working...
                  X