some people are friggin weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some people are friggin weird...

yea... so i was at SPORTSWORLD in paramus nj tonight with some friends... and outta nowhere this spanish chick and her thugged out black guy-friends come up to me and my friend saying.. "lemme get a dollar in tokens"... i was like... "the fuck are you talking about... no" and then she's like... "why?" and i said... "cuz i dont even fucking know you!" and she's like.. "so?".. and then she walks away mumbling something.. when they walked by... that bitch goes ahead and fucking jabs me right between the ribcage...

people in this world have fucking problems... i mean... why should i give up my tokens that i paid for to some assclown that i don't even know, just so their broke ass can play video games?

Wowww, wtf... people these days. I would have thrown a drink in her face if i had one, or if i was chewing gum throw it in her hair. It didnt hurt though right? Did the other guys do anything or did they just stand there and look cute.

Comment

I'd have been a total bitch and called the cops on her for assault and battery If she wanted to start something, rather than a) be a total loser and hit a girl or b) do the smart thing and let it go, I would make the rest of her night hell. Get the cops involved, have her and her thug detained and questioned. Sure, I'd screw myself over as well, but it'd be worth it. I'd drop it in the end, most likely, and not take her to court or anything. Still...

It's the same mentality you (or at least I) get into when someone cuts you off on the highway... You floor it and weave through traffic just to get next to them... just to flip them that glorious bird. It's a wasted effort, really, and accomplishes nothing. However, it DOES satisfy you in some strange way.

Comment

Working...
      X